Brad Nycz, UKG Ready™ suite customer success manager and a former customer, is back at it. He’s highlighted two extremely exciting enhancements in our upcoming April release, R74. Follow along and see how you might use these two spring enhancements to clean up your day-to-day work!
Winston is an HR administrator, and one of his goals for the year is to better communicate with his employees to bring awareness of certain program deadlines. As he scrolled through the Community, he came across several posts about the new Company Hub from early adopter FireKeepers Casino Hotel.
“The new Company Hub functionality allows us to improve our Team Members’ awareness of company initiatives and programs while centralizing company communications. The setup was super easy, and we can customize it to fit to our business needs at any given time.”
— Frank Tecumseh
“Adding information like company announcements, quick links to resources, and photos to the Content Widget Library is easy to do. Then we can easily pull over the information to the dashboard. We are excited about having an additional resource to share information with our Team Members.”
— Laura Miller, HRIS Admin
This piqued Winston’s interest; what is the Company Hub? After looking through the release notes, Winston discovered the Company Hub is an intranet within UKG Ready. In the Company Hub, he can create branded content that only others within his organization can access — every organization has its own Company Hub with a unique experience where they can host content to address their specific needs. Winston can also add up to 20 widgets per tab, embed various training videos, and attach the organization’s handbook as a PDF. There are even quick-start templates and formats for him to use as a jumping-off point!
More info: The Company Hub will be available for general use in our upcoming April release. Interested in seeing everything the Company Hub can do? Check out this demo!
Julie is a recruiter at Winston’s organization, and she’s been lucky enough to be an early adopter of the new recruitment workspace. The recruitment workspace is a brand-new feature for recruiters. Julie loves using it because all of her day-to-day tasks are now housed in one place. Instead of navigating to different pages and menus, she can get everything done within the workspace. It also works on both her desktop application and her mobile device!
More info: The Recruitment Workspace will be available in our upcoming April release through a feature toggle. During our June release, the toggle will be removed and the recruitment workspace will be fully implemented. To learn more about the Recruitment Workspace, check out this demo! Interested in learning more about our early adopter program? Reach out to the Customer Success team in UKG Kronos Community!
- For 24/7 access to release notes and user guides for the classic user experience, log in to your account and go to Our Company > Download Documents > Service Provider Documents within the UKG Ready solution.
- For 24/7 access to release notes and user guides, log in to your account and go to My Info > My Learning > Product Documentation within the UKG Ready solution.
- Bookmark the Release Readiness page in UKG Kronos Community for everything you need to learn about what’s new and what’s next.
- Visit the Announcements group in UKG Kronos Community to stay up to date on published release notes and future release dates.
- Alert groups provide you with important notifications on critical system updates. Not sure which alert group to join? Click here.
- To share ideas about new UKG Ready features or enhancements and to vote on fellow users’ ideas, log in to UKG Kronos Community and visit the Ideas section.
- Review our technical highlights for easy reference to key release notes.
The content from this blog post is courtesy of Brad Nycz, customer success manager and a former Kronos customer. Brad identifies key features in recent releases, and Amanda translates them into story form. We hope you enjoyed this article on release 74! Please stay tuned for more real-life, relatable examples of UKG Ready features in action.