The latest version of UKG Workforce Central is available! If you attended the “See What’s Coming in UKG Workforce Central” session at UKG Works last November, you’ll know that service release 8.1.9 landed December 31, 2020. To help get you started with upgrading to the latest release or learning more about what’s in 8.1.9, here are a few must-have resources to check out.
Note: For the best experience, log in to the UKG Kronos Community before following the links.
- First, learn more about the key features in the latest release by attending the Workforce Central 8.1.9 Overview webinar on January 28 at 2 p.m. ET. You’ll hear from our product experts about impactful timekeeping and scheduling features that will improve usability, simplify timecard management, and enable managers to easily view documents from their employees. Register today!
- Then, visit Upgrade Central for additional resources and guidance to ensure your upgrade experience is smooth sailing for everyone from administrators to end-users.
- Reference the documentation and service release notes for detailed questions about functionality: Documentation for Workforce Timekeeper v8.1.
- When you’re ready, download the release files from this UKG Kronos Community article: Workforce Central Suite 8.1 Service Release 9.
- For insight into specific features, leverage online help: Get Started: New Features in 8.1.9 — also accessible through your Workforce Central solution.
- Finally, download the Engagement Toolkit, which includes flyers, graphics, and more, to help you prepare your managers and employees for what they can expect before, during, and after the upgrade.
And know that there are other customers traveling the same path as you! Join the UKG Workforce Central or Upgrades/Migration discussion groups to connect with your peers and learn or share helpful tips, tricks, and more about moving to the new release version.