Published: Dec 07, 2018
It's been a full week since we concluded our 11th annual Kronos Workforce Ready Partner Community Workshop (PCW) in Las Vegas. The largest conference of its kind brought together over 460 attendees, including Workforce Ready partners, event sponsors, and Kronos employees. During the three-day conference, partners enjoyed sharing best practices, discussing industry trends, exploring Kronos' technology innovations, and networking with peers.
As Kronos expands its reseller partner community, registration numbers continue growing each year. This year's conference hosted the largest number of attendees in the event's history. And with the recent release of an all-new Workforce Ready UI, partners had a lot to talk about and collaborate on. We were overwhelmed with all the positive feedback received from both partners and sponsors who attended. With many long-time PCW goers saying it was the best conference they’ve ever attended.
Attending an exclusive annual user event like PCW is just one of the many benefits to a Kronos Workforce Ready partnership and a way for Kronos to continue to build a vibrant and interactive partner community.
To learn more about PCW 2018 and the Kronos Workforce Ready Partner Network, read our press release below or in our Kronos Newsroom:
Kronos Workforce Ready Partner Network Celebrates Innovation and Success at 11th Annual Partner Community Workshop
LAS VEGAS, Kronos Workforce Ready Partner Community Workshop ,
The Kronos Workforce Ready Partner Network today kicked off its 11th annual – and largest ever – Partner Community Workshop. Hosted in Las Vegas, the three-day interactive conference brings together 350 attendees from nearly 150 leading national payroll service bureaus and top accounting firms to share best practices, discuss industry trends, explore technology innovations from Kronos, and network with peers.
- As the largest payroll provider event for the human capital management (HCM) industry, the Workforce Ready Partner Community Workshop features educational sessions detailing Workforce Ready product enhancements, implementation and services strategies, sales and marketing tactics, and a service bureau owner track emphasizing business growth and leadership.
- New payroll bureaus and top accounting firms are joining the Workforce Ready Partner Network each year to expand their service offerings with an award-winning HCM cloud suite and a collection of innovative and unique partner programs, including:
- Access to a complimentary qualified lead generation database, which generates approximately $800,000 in annual recurring revenue for partners;
- Ongoing educational and professional development opportunities, regular Workforce Ready product trainings, and a learning management system to track completed trainings; and
- White-label marketing collateral and programs that empower partners to offer a branded experience to their own customers.
- With a continual focus on partner success, the Workforce Ready Partner Network delivers industry-leading Kronos services and support resources, a dedicated Partner Success Manager, and membership in the Kronos Community, a thriving online user community with 40,000 active users.
- Workforce Ready is a full-suite cloud solution that helps organizations hire, onboard, manage, pay, and develop their entire workforce – both salaried and hourly employees. Kronos recently introduced a consumer-grade, responsive user experience and enhanced predictive analytics.
- Mike Grzegorek, director, Workforce Ready Partner Network, Kronos
“Top Workforce Ready Partner Network partners achieve average year-over-year revenue growth of more than 20 percent. This success can be attributed to the power of the Workforce Ready cloud suite, continued investments by Kronos to deliver innovative and industry-leading functionality – such as the new responsive user experience – and attentive service and support to ensure our partners have the resources needed to be successful for many years to come.”
- Rachel Lyubovitzky, chief executive officer, EverythingBenefits; Partner Community Workshop 2018 Diamond Sponsor
“Kronos has created a rich and vibrant partner network community, including a thriving marketplace where service bureaus and accounting firms can partner with organizations like EverythingBenefits to extend the value of their Workforce Ready investment by seamlessly offering even more solutions to their customers. The breadth of resources available through this powerful integration, attentive service and support, and continued innovation altogether translate into truly a unique experience for the partner network members working with Kronos.”
- Partner Community Workshop 2018 is taking place Nov. 27-29 at the Red Rock Casino Resort and Spa in Las Vegas.
- Learn how the Kronos Workforce Ready Partner Network helps payroll and human capital management service bureaus and national accounting firms grow their businesses.
- Wondering how to engage your workforce? Putting people first isn’t just good for employees – it’s good for business. Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how we did it in his book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.