If you’re anything like me, the daily quest for up-to-date information regarding changes to employment law, compliance requirements, and employee safety regulations is like a hamster wheel. And with COVID-19 in the mix now, the speed of regulatory updates is only increasing. Here are the top 10 resources I recommend you check regularly to stay on top of this ever-changing landscape.
Sites to visit for COVID-19 updates
- United States Department of Labor (DOL): Preparing workplaces, wage and hour updates, leave updates, and more
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): COVID-19 updates, resources, and recommendations
- United States Congress (congress.gov): Families First Coronavirus Act and CARES Act
- State and Local Government on the Net: Details on state-level updates
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS): Employer tax credits and individual relief
- United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS): COVID-19 policy changes, such as the new I-9 process
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA): COVID-19 resources and even an RSS feed for regular notifications of changes
- Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM): Coronavirus resources, remote work guidance, and HR policy updates
- World Health Organization (WHO): Coronavirus disease advice, recommendations, and resources
- Labor and Employment Law Firms: Jackson Lewis and Seyfarth Shaw, for example, have great information to help during this crisis
Kronos is here to help
Kronos is committed to bringing you the most up-to-date information as well. Be sure to follow our online resource center, Managing Through Times of Uncertainty, and subscribe to our What Works blog for the latest insights.