As a CPA firm turned full-suite human capital management (HCM) provider, Workforce PayHub wanted to offer its smaller clients a more powerful payroll processing experience. Due to limited functionality of its legacy platform, Workforce PayHub was unable to solve its clients’ complex HCM needs, preventing the Michigan-based provider from expanding into larger markets. With intentions of maintaining its existing clients while scaling upmarket, Workforce PayHub wanted a high-end platform that met all its clients’ needs.
What Workforce PayHub needed was a partner and a solution that could:
- Service the needs of smaller, simpler customers while having the flexibility to let them grow by handling larger, more complex operations
- Simplify and streamline the client conversion process from its antiquated legacy platform
- Centralize tax and payroll data through a full-suite HCM system for its clients, allowing easy customer access and streamlined payroll processing
- Offer resources such as a dedicated Partner Success Manager, customizable marketing material, a free leads program, and access to an active partner community for collaboration
“We have a two-employee client with a benefit plan, two accrual policies, pay-as-you-go worker’s compensation, and paperless direct deposit all on the Workforce Ready platform. We found the solution works for everybody.”
Through the Kronos Workforce Ready® Partner Network’s private-label model, Workforce PayHub is able to provide a robust HCM cloud solution on one platform to employers across all industries to help them better manage labor costs, improve workforce productivity, increase employee engagement, minimize compliance risk, and make informed business decisions.
Kronos Workforce Ready
- Provides customers with continual updates using cloud-based technology and scales as their business grows
- Operates on one unified platform with a single employee record, database, workflow, reporting engine, and security
- Unifies HR, timekeeping, scheduling, payroll, talent management, and more to help manage the entire workforce from pre-hire to retire, streamlining processes, improving productivity, and increasing employee engagement
- Provides visibility into real-time workforce data to support accurate reporting and better business decisions
- Offers easy mobile access for employees and managers so work-related information is available at their fingertips at any time, from anywhere
Workforce PayHub offers a solution that is simple for its smaller customers, yet robust enough for solving complex challenges of its larger clients. It now services clients between 1 and 600 employees while running a leaner office. And with the help of extra benefits, like the free leads program, Workforce PayHub has quadrupled its revenue in the last three years. Recently, it closed 5 opportunities from the program, totaling over $85,000 in annual recurring revenue. By joining the Workforce Ready partner community, Workforce PayHub collaborates daily with other HCM providers on best practices and product knowledge to further delight customers.