Workforce Benefit Solutions, a benefits broker and Kronos Workforce Ready® partner based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, offers employee benefits, compliance services, and a full suite of human capital management (HCM) solutions to clients. After seeing an opportunity to grow from the traditional benefits broker business model of outsourcing services, the company decided to expand into the HCM industry. Workforce Benefit Solutions recognized the potential to maximize revenue, control all business processes, and keep ahead of changing market demands through a Kronos partnership.
What Workforce Benefit Solutions needed was a partner and a solution that could:
- Enable them to provide a full HCM service suite to clients, so customers wouldn’t need to go elsewhere for their HR, payroll, and timekeeping needs
- Create customized, benefits administration-specific reports — including monthly, end-of-year, and deduction-type reports — at any time, from anywhere
- Respond quickly to and be receptive of system modifications based on clients’ benefits needs
- Help the company stay nimble in a changing market by providing additional services that they can offer to new clients and upsell to existing ones
"By offering Workforce Ready, we’ve discovered that we’re closing larger deals and bringing in significantly more revenue that we would have otherwise missed out on had we only provided benefit services to our clients."
Through the Kronos Workforce Ready Partner Network’s private-label model, Workforce Benefit Solutions is able to provide a robust human capital management cloud solution on one platform to employers across all industries to help them better manage labor costs, improve workforce productivity, increase employee engagement, minimize compliance risk, and make informed business decisions.
Kronos Workforce Ready
- Provides customers with continual updates using cloud-based technology and scales as their business grows
- Operates on one unified platform with a single employee record, database, workflow, reporting engine, and security
- Unifies HR, timekeeping, scheduling, payroll, talent management, and more to help manage the entire workforce from pre-hire to retire, streamlining processes, improving productivity, and increasing employee engagement
- Provides visibility into real-time workforce data to support accurate reporting and better business decisions
- Offers easy mobile access for employees and managers, so work-related information is available at their fingertips at any time, from anywhere
With an increasingly commoditized benefits broker industry, Workforce Benefit Solutions is armed to take on a changing marketplace with the full suite of Kronos Workforce Ready solutions. Offering an all-in-one solution for benefits, payroll, HR, and timekeeping means they no longer have to worry about messy integrations with other platforms. As a one-stop provider for all of their clients’ HCM and benefits needs, Workforce Benefits Solutions has experienced far less turnover and has created stronger and more substantial relationships with their customer base. In addition, working off a single, sleek, and user-friendly UI has delighted clients and staff and has simplified system navigation and support.