As a comprehensive professional employer organization, Propel HR provides clients with human capital management (HCM) technology. Offering a solution that lacked flexibility, integration, and accessibility left both Propel HR and its clients dissatisfied. Dual data entry throughout multiple products and interfaces resulted in wasted time, confusion, and inaccuracies. The company — based in Greenville, South Carolina, and with offices in Dallas, Texas, and Atlanta, Georgia, — also found its support team was not meeting expectations because of inadequate problem-solving capabilities and poor customer service.
What Propel HR needed was a partner and a solution that could:
- Offer comprehensive and fully integrated timekeeping, payroll, and HR tools for engaging and managing employees throughout the employee life cycle
- Operate on one unified platform and provide a single database of employee information across all functionality
- Deliver flexibility in meeting the individual HCM needs of clients and scalability in meeting their HCM needs as their businesses grow
- Provide ongoing product training and support services to well equip Propel HR staff interacting with customers and solving customer issues
- Offer extensive sales tools and customizable marketing resources to help Propel HR engage prospects and increase sales closure rates
“Our revenue pie is definitely growing because of our partnership with Kronos, particularly in our ASO (administrative services outsourcing) business. We will continue to aggressively go after larger clients than we have in the past, and that number is going to continue to grow.”
Chief Operating Officer
Through the private label model of the Kronos Workforce Ready® Partner Network, Propel HR is able to provide a robust human capital management cloud solution on one unified platform to employers across all industries to help them better manage labor costs, improve workforce productivity, increase employee engagement, minimize compliance risk, and make informed business decisions.
Kronos Workforce Ready
- Provides customers with continual updates using cloud-based technology and scales as their business grows
- Operates on one unified platform with a single employee record, database, workflow, reporting engine, and security
- Unifies HR, timekeeping, scheduling, payroll, talent management, and more to help manage the entire workforce from pre-hire to retire, streamlining processes, improving productivity, and increasing employee engagement
- Provides visibility into real-time workforce data to support accurate reporting and better business decisions
- Offers easy mobile access for employees and managers so work-related information is available at their fingertips at any time, from anywhere
By offering the Workforce Ready solution’s single unified platform — and a single employee record across all modules — Propel HR has become a one-stop shop for clients’ HCM needs. The solution’s comprehensive functionality and anytime, anywhere accessibility is enhancing user experience. A library of sales tools and marketing resources supports sales staff success. The solution’s scalability is aiding acquisition of larger clients under the ASO model and, consequently, revenue growth of 20 percent year-over-year. Propel HR has seen a significant increase in customer satisfaction through superior platform performance and excellent customer service, as evidenced by the company’s 94% client retention rate.