A privately held human capital management (HCM) technology provider, Mosaic HCM determined its clients needed a robust single platform that could deliver solutions across the full spectrum of HCM functionality. With headquarters in Denver, Colorado, other locations in Texas, and clients across the United States, the company also needed to deliver its services with a scalable and cloud-native technology solution.
What Mosaic HCM needed was a partner and a solution that could:
- Provide robust HCM functionality, from recruiting, onboarding, and performance management to time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, and payroll
- Offer a cloud-based, single unified platform and user interface with a single database for use across all applications
- Deliver visibility into accurate, real-time labor data to assist clients in controlling labor costs and making informed decisions
- Provide product sales and marketing support, including a steady stream of pre-qualified sales leads
- Deliver a demo experience that reflects each client’s human capital management needs and anticipated solution use
“We licensed the [Kronos] Workforce Ready platform because we were confident that the platform’s user interface represented current best practices and would exceed our clients’ expectations and needs. We always license the best technology available, and that’s why we partner with Kronos.”
Through the Kronos Workforce Ready® Partner Network’s private-label model, Mosaic HCM is able to provide a robust human capital management cloud solution on one unified platform to employers across all industries to help them better manage labor costs, improve workforce productivity, increase employee engagement, minimize compliance risk, and make informed business decisions.
Kronos Workforce Ready
- Provides customers with continual updates using cloud-based technology and scales as their business grows
- Operates on one unified platform with a single employee record, database, workflow, reporting engine, and security
- Unifies HR, timekeeping, scheduling, payroll, talent management, and more to help manage the entire workforce from pre-hire to retire, streamlining processes, improving productivity, and increasing employee engagement
- Provides visibility into real-time workforce data to support accurate reporting and better business decisions
- Offers easy mobile access for employees and managers so work-related information is available at their fingertips at any time, from anywhere
Having a single unified platform with one user interface and experience across all applications has increased the satisfaction of Mosaic HCM’s clients now that they no longer need to maintain multiple systems of record. Clients also enjoy accessing real-time workforce data for more informed business decisions, as well as streamlined business practices, decreased costs, and greater access to information and reporting. A steady stream of pre-qualified sales leads through a free leads program and marketing support fosters the Mosaic HCM sales team’s success. Unlimited demo environments also enable salespeople to align a demo to a prospect’s industry, business model, and anticipated usage, increasing everyone’s satisfaction.