Integrated Payroll Services (IPS) was providing human capital management (HCM) services to clients in the St. Louis, Missouri, area and throughout the U.S. but found that offering multiple disparate solutions required manually interfacing client files and fields. For IPS staff, selling and supporting multiple solutions was confusing and led to inconsistent training and service issues that frustrated them and clients. Specifically, their legacy platform did not offer full-service time and attendance functionality or new-hire enrollment tools that included advanced onboarding functionality.
What Integrated Payroll Services needed was a partner and a solution that could:
- Provide a unified platform of HCM solutions and a single workforce database across all modules
- Meet clients’ HCM needs from pre-hire to retire: HR, time management, scheduling, payroll, benefits administration, and more
- Offer cloud-based technology to ease IT administration and provide disaster recovery functionality
- Scale up to support clients’ growth needs and meet the HCM needs of larger prospective clients
- Offer extensive sales tools and customizable marketing resources to help engage prospects and increase sales closure rates
“Kronos allows us to provide the modules our clients need while offering easy scalability to support both the growth of our clients and the tremendous growth that IPS has experienced over the last several years since providing the Kronos software.”
President and Co-founder
Through the Kronos® Workforce Ready® Network’s private-label model, Integrated Payroll Services is able to provide a robust human capital management cloud solution on one unified platform to employers across all industries to help them better manage labor costs, improve workforce productivity, increase employee engagement, minimize compliance risk, and make informed business decisions.
Kronos Workforce Ready
- Provides customers with continual updates using cloud-based technology, and the solution scales as their business grows
- Operates on one unified platform with a single employee record, database, workflow, reporting engine, and security
- Unifies HR, timekeeping, scheduling, payroll, talent management, and more to help manage the entire workforce from pre-hire to retire, streamlining processes, improving productivity, and increasing employee engagement
- Provides visibility into real-time workforce data to support accurate reporting and better business decisions
- Offers easy mobile access for employees and managers so work-related information is available at their fingertips at any time, from anywhere
By offering a single HCM solution with a unified platform that provides a single employee database across all functionality and flexible customization options, IPS has increased employee and client satisfaction. IPS now rarely loses a deal when going head-to-head with the competition. Since joining the Kronos Workforce Ready Network in 2010, IPS has experienced more than 20 percent year-over-year revenue growth and has multiple consecutive placements on the Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest-Growing Companies. During the same period, IPS has maintained a 97 percent client retention rate since licensing the Kronos solution.