As a human capital management (HCM) service provider based in the Seattle, Washington, area, Conover360 was frustrated that its HCM vendor restricted its interaction with customers, creating a lack of control of the software, processes, and service in resolving customer issues. The vendor’s inflexible and disjointed platform inhibited Conover360 in servicing larger clients with complex needs or closing new business. Conover360 also was unable to private-label and customize the platform, causing brand inconsistencies and prospect confusion during the sales cycle.
What Conover360 needed was a partner and a solution that could:
- Provide robust HCM functionality, from recruiting, onboarding, and performance management to time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, and payroll
- Enable the company to private-label and customize the HCM platform to its specifications and provide direct service to customers
- Offer solution flexibility and scalability to enable the company to meet the HCM needs of larger organizations with complex requirements
- Provide product marketing and single-contact product support
“We have experienced a significant reduction in our average sales cycle from first engagement to close since joining the Kronos partnership [through the Kronos Workforce Ready Partner Network].”
Through the Kronos Workforce Ready® Partner Network’s private-label model, Conover360 is able to provide a robust human capital management cloud solution on one platform to employers across all industries to help them better manage labor costs, improve workforce productivity, increase employee engagement, minimize compliance risk, and make informed business decisions.
Kronos Workforce Ready
- Provides customers with continual updates using cloud-based technology and scales as their business grows
- Operates on one unified platform with a single employee record, database, workflow, reporting engine, and security
- Unifies HR, timekeeping, scheduling, payroll, talent management, and more to help manage the entire workforce from pre-hire to retire, streamlining processes, improving productivity, and increasing employee engagement
- Provides visibility into real-time workforce data to support accurate reporting and better business decisions
- Offers easy mobile access for employees and managers so work-related information is available at their fingertips at any time, from anywhere
Conover360 has increased visibility and market share in the human capital management industry by customizing and branding the Kronos Workforce Ready solution to its unique specifications. Since becoming a Workforce Ready partner, Conover360 has significantly grown its business by closing an average of 80 percent of all deals and is able to expand its presence on a national and international scale. The solution’s integrated benefits administration functionality has enabled Conover360 to propel sales by upselling additional services such as benefits and insurance. Taking advantage of an extensive selection of brandable, industry-specific collateral and product datasheets, Conover360 has bolstered its marketing efforts in attracting larger customers with complex HCM needs.