BeyondPay, Inc., a human capital management (HCM) provider in central New Jersey, had been selling and supporting multiple HCM solutions, creating efficiency issues for staff. These legacy solutions weren’t robust enough to meet the complex HCM needs of the company’s clients. The solutions also provided minimal auditing functionality and put the company at increased compliance risk with the outdated systems. BeyondPay wanted to offer clients a comprehensive HCM solution that could fully meet their needs.
What BeyondPay needed was a partner and a solution that could:
- Provide a single-source HCM solution to help clients manage the entire employee lifecycle from pre-hire to retire
- Enable clients to offer employees a positive onboarding experience, easy access to schedules and time-off requests at the clock and on mobile devices, and correct pay checks — all to enhance employee engagement and satisfaction
- Support compliance through functionality such as wage and hour policy administration, local policy enforcement, and detailed audit reports
- Offer cloud-based technology to ease IT administration, provide better disaster recovery functionality, and simplify tracking remote employees
- Deliver in-depth sales and marketing support, including customizable collateral and brand-less product demos and educational resources
“Kronos helps BeyondPay fulfill our promise to customers that we will not only help them operate more efficiently, but that we can help them build a more engaged workforce. Employees have a state-of-the-art experience for every step of the employment lifecycle, from a positive onboarding experience, to accurate and hassle-free time-off requests, to being paid correctly every time.”
Christopher Tanis, CPA
Founder and CEO
Through the Kronos Workforce Ready Partner Network’s private-label model, BeyondPay is able to provide a robust human capital management cloud solution on one unified platform to employers across all industries to help them better manage labor costs, improve workforce productivity, increase employee engagement, minimize compliance risk, and make informed business decisions.
Kronos Workforce Ready
- Provides customers with continual updates using cloud-based technology, and the solution scales as their business grows
- Operates on one unified platform with a single employee record, database, workflow, reporting engine, and security
- Unifies HR, timekeeping, scheduling, payroll, talent management, and more to help manage the entire workforce from pre-hire to retire, streamlining processes, improving productivity, and increasing employee engagement
- Provides visibility into real-time workforce data to support accurate reporting and better business decisions
- Offers easy mobile access for employees and managers so work-related information is available at their fingertips at any time, from anywhere
By offering clients a comprehensive HCM solution, BeyondPay has been able to expand its business beyond payroll services, enabling sales staff to cross-sell and upsell modules. More than 60 percent of existing clients use multiple Workforce Ready modules, and upwards of 90 percent of new clients purchase multiple modules. After licensing the Kronos Workforce Ready solution to meet its clients’ HCM needs, BeyondPay saw a seismic increase in sales, eclipsing 18 years of sales in only 18 months. Since offering the Workforce Ready solution, the company also has seen a 400 percent increase in its average customer size.