LOWELL, Mass., May 09, 2019
Kronos Incorporated today announced that, on back-to-back days, it was named the No. 2 best place to work in Mexico and ranked in the top 20 of the Best Workplaces in the U.K. Both honors – including a bonus Excellence in Wellbeing distinction in the U.K. – were awarded by Great Place to Work®, and the Mexico win means that Kronos has officially been named a top workplace in every country where it has a significant office presence.
- Kronos was awarded second place out of 25 companies in its category for the Best Workplaces in Mexico competition administered by Great Place to Work.
- This is the first year Kronos has submitted to be Certified by Great Place to Work in Mexico, meaning it was the first time it was eligible for this list.
- In the U.K., Kronos was ranked No.19 in the Medium Category in the U.K. by Great Place to Work, up 30 spots from last year’s first-time ranking.
- Kronos was also honored in the U.K. by Great Place to Work with an Excellence in Wellbeing distinction for investing in key areas of employee experience and ensuring that engagement and productivity are sustainable.
- Great Place to Work combines employee engagement Trust Index survey results with a detailed Culture Audit to award organizations that have progressive culture practices, empower innovation from all, and create an environment where employees feel trusted, valued, and committed to business success.
- In both Mexico and the U.K., Kronos was specifically recognized for its exceptional employee benefits; culture of caring that aligns with the belief that great businesses are powered by great people; a clear understanding among employees of the company strategy and direction; and an exceptional level of trust and transparency.
- These awards are a reflection of how Kronos views employee engagement as a growth strategy, as outlined by three-time Glassdoor Top CEO-winner Aron Ain in his new book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- The Kronos WorkInspired culture has resulted in Kronos being named a best workplace in every country where it has a significant presence, including being named a Best Multinational Workplace in Asia; a Best Workplace in Australia, China, and India; a two-time winner of Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work Employee Choice honor; a two-time honoree on the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list; a Fortune Best Workplace in Technology; a Fortune Best Workplace for Millennials; and a two-time Fortune Best Workplace for Giving Back.
- Kronos employs nearly 6,000 Kronites around the globe and is actively hiring with hundreds of open positions worldwide.
- David Almeda, chief people officer, Kronos
“The global recognition we continue to receive for our culture and internal practices makes me incredibly proud to be a Kronite. We work hard to cultivate an environment where employees worldwide feel valued and are empowered to grow both personally and professionally. Today, we thank all Kronites across the globe who help make Kronos a great place to work.”
- David Morgan, director, human resources, international, Kronos
“The spirit of caring for each other, our customers, our community, and our company runs deep within U.K. Kronites. We are proud of what we accomplish every day. It’s a privilege to be part of a company that fosters an environment of trust and transparency. The culture we have created results in superior outcomes not only for Kronites, but also for our customers.”
- Gabriel Alvarado Fajardo, vice president and general manager, Latin America and the Caribbean, Kronos
“With great satisfaction and enthusiasm, we have been recognized as the second-best workplace out of the Top 25 Best Companies to Work for in Mexico. It is truly an honor to collaborate with such a phenomenal team of Kronites worldwide committed and dedicated to the success of our customers."
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Putting people first isn’t just good for employees – it’s good for business. Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares why in his new book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit Kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2019 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.