CHICAGO, SHRM 2018 Annual Conference and Exposition, Jun 19, 2018
Kronos Incorporated today introduced Workforce Ready People Analytics, a suite of analytics tools for Kronos Workforce Ready that helps organizations transform human resources (HR), payroll, talent, and timekeeping data into employee-centric decisions that drive operational excellence and support the development of a highly-engaged workforce.
- Uncover trends and leverage predictive forecasts to implement long-term improvement strategies
- Workforce Ready Employee Perspectives draws on the full-power of Workforce Ready’s unified platform of HR, workforce management, and payroll data to quantify employee performance, reliability, and risk, along with dozens of other attributes.
- Employee Perspectives allows managers to replace choices previously made solely on intuition with evidence-based decisions, such as assigning employees with high reliability scores to open a store in the morning, rewarding the highest performers with preferred shifts, or identifying employees who may be at risk of quitting. Measurable and consistent benchmarks increase transparency for employees, who can better appreciate why certain decisions are made.
- Workforce Ready Succession Planning allows organizations to fully understand how their existing employee population is prepared to handle current and future growth with more than 100 configurable charts and metrics, proactively identifying today’s top talent that can be developed into tomorrow’s organizational leaders.
- For organizations that want to drill even deeper into their employee data, Workforce Ready’s analytics service helps answer dozens of specific questions on executive strategy, engagement, and efficiency; scheduling and talent acquisition practices; compensation decisions; and overtime, seasonality, and shifting workforce demands.
- Proactively manage-in-the-moment with informed decisions based on key workforce insights
- Real-time visibility through Workforce Scheduler allows managers faced with unexpected absences to make intelligent staffing decisions on the fly, quickly matching willing and available employees to an open shift without compromising labor costs or jeopardizing productivity or service levels.
- Easy-to-consume charts and dashboards help managers keep close tabs on more than 150 key metrics in areas such as absences, accruals, overtime, payroll, retention, and turnover so that they can make quick, decisive choices that positively benefit the business.
- Real-time reports provide a closer look at day-to-day operations, offering details people and processes, making it easy to stay informed on developments across the entire organization.
- Leveraging a unified platform instead of disparate or even integrated solutions as the basis for people analytics makes it fast and simple to access data, ensuring organizations always make critical business decisions with an up-to-date view of their employee population.
- An entirely new user interface, currently available to select Workforce Ready customers with all customers expected to be invited to opt-in to the experience this fall, will deliver an even broader collection of insights for users.
- Bob DelPonte, vice president and general manager, Workforce Ready Group, Kronos
“Workforce Ready provides a deep and diverse set of people analytics options across a single solution, allowing organizations to gather workforce insights and data required to make informed business decisions and build a highly engaged workforce. Whether it is day-to-day information for tactical activities, or a deep-dive into the data to assess the effectiveness of current strategy, Workforce Ready delivers the insights needed to manage-in-the-moment today while preparing for tomorrow.”
- Visit Kronos in booth 1450 at the SHRM Annual Conference & Exposition, taking place June 17-20 in Chicago.
- Learn more about Workforce Ready People Analytics.
- See why G2 Crowd named Workforce Ready a marketplace leader in HR management suites.
- Visit the new What Works blog to read about the latest trends and insights from Kronos.
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2018 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.