ORLANDO, Fla. ,
The Kronos Workforce Ready Partner Network today kicked off its 10th-annual Partner Community Workshop in Orlando, Fla. with a keynote address from Aron Ain, chief executive officer of Kronos Incorporated. Already the largest payroll provider event for the human capital management (HCM) industry, this year’s three-day interactive, educational workshop is the best attended in the event’s 10-year history and caps off the Partner Network’s most successful year yet.
- At the Kronos Partner Community Workshop, attendees from approximately 100 leading national payroll service providers and large accounting firms will attend more than 30 educational sessions detailing platform enhancements, best practices, industry trends, and sales strategies. For service bureau owners and CEOs, there is also an executive-specific track.
- Service bureaus and large accounting firms continue to rapidly adopt the Kronos Workforce Ready Partner Network because, in addition to access to an award-winning cloud HCM platform, they also receive innovative and unique programs designed specifically to support new customer acquisition, including:
- Ongoing educational and professional development opportunities throughout the year, ranging from product training webinars to this week’s annual three-day Partner Community Workshop;
- Access to a qualified lead generation database, free to partners, which generates up to $200,000 in recurring revenue for partners each quarter; and
- Industry-leading services and support from Kronos, featuring a dedicated Partner Success Manager, implementation and demonstration training, white-label marketing collateral, a learning management system for ongoing training, and an active online community to connect with other partner providers.
- For the first time, the Kronos Workforce Ready group surpassed $100 million in annual revenue. Since 2013, the group has grown an average of 65 percent each year.
- Kronos Workforce Ready is a full-suite cloud platform that supports the entire employee lifecycle from pre-hire to retire, including human resources, talent acquisition, performance management, benefits and compensation, scheduling, time and attendance, Affordable Care Act (ACA) management, attestation, and payroll, while also offering an online marketplace with complementary, integrated services and applications.
- Mike Grzegorek, director, Workforce Ready Partner Network, Kronos
“Our Partner Community Workshop is the largest annual gathering of payroll service providers in the U.S. Whether they are seeking to grow as professionals or discover new strategies for growing their revenue, this event helps organizations achieve these goals. The opportunity for continued growth and sustained success through innovative technology and attentive services continues to drive the tremendous rapid growth that the Kronos Workforce Ready Partner Network has experienced over the last five years.”
- Summer Poletti, vice president of sales, Payroll Tax Management (PTM); Partner Community Workshop2017 Diamond Sponsor
“The Kronos Workforce Ready Partner Community Workshop offers Payroll Tax Management an unparalleled opportunity to connect with leading payroll service providers from across the country, many of whom we already work with and others who are just getting into the business and are eager to hear about our comprehensive payroll tax software and services. Our partnership with Kronos has been a game-changer for our company.”
- Jim Kizielewicz, senior vice president and chief marketing officer, Kronos
“When Kronos launched Kronos Workforce Ready just five short years ago through the acquisition of SaaShr, we knew we had an opportunity to shake-up the human capital management technology market. The success we’ve experienced since then – more than $100 million in revenue! – is possible because so many customers and partners share our vision for a unified HCM cloud platform that makes it easy and efficient for organizations to attract top talent, engage employees, and develop their workforce.”
- Partner Community Workshop 2017 is taking place Nov. 29-Dec. 1 at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress in Orlando, FL.
- Learn how the Kronos Workforce Ready Partner Network can help grow your business.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2017 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos, the Kronos logo, and Kronos Workforce Ready, are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.