LOWELL, Mass., Apr 04, 2018
What: Joyce Maroney, executive director of The Workforce Institute at Kronos Incorporated, welcomes New York Times bestselling author and Workforce Institute board member Dan Schawbel and Millennial branding expert Bill Connolly on the Workforce Institute Radio podcast to discuss how Millennial managers are re-shaping the workplace and how organizations can best empower them.
Among the topics discussed are:
- Why the Millennial generation has received so much attention for its “different” outlook on work;
- The fundamental differences between Millennial managers and managers from older generations;
- Practical advice for organizations on how best to engage and develop Millennials, especially as they rise into leadership positions; and
- What to expect from the next generation, Gen Z, in the workplace.
When: Available now
Why: The Workforce Institute provides research and education on critical workplace issues facing organizations around the globe. By bringing together thought leaders, The Workforce Institute is uniquely positioned to empower organizations with the knowledge and information they need to manage their workforces effectively and provide a voice for employees on important workplace issues. A hallmark of The Workforce Institute's research is balancing the needs and desires of diverse employee populations with the needs of organizations. For additional information, visit www.workforceinstitute.org.
- Listen to other episodes of Workforce Institute Radio or follow the podcast on iTunes.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2018 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.