The Workforce Institute at Kronos Incorporated, a think tank dedicated to providing research and education on critical workplace issues facing organizations around the globe, today announced the addition of John Frehse, managing partner at Core Practice, to its board of advisors.
- John Frehse is a managing partner at Core Practice, a consultancy that designs and implements labor strategies for shift work operations that require rapid and sustainable improvements.
- Frehse’s areas of expertise include a wide array of strategic issues from analytical resource deployment modeling to implementation planning and execution. One area of particular interest is using scheduling and shift management to increase employee satisfaction, health, morale, and performance.
- Over the course of his career, Frehse has implemented solutions with Fortune 500® companies across a variety of industries, generating more than $150 million in cost savings.
- A sought after speaker and influencer, Frehse has authored numerous white papers and articles for a variety of print, online, and specialty publications.
- Frehse also serves on the advisory board of HR.com in its Workforce Management practice.
- Joyce Maroney, director, The Workforce Institute at Kronos
“John’s hands-on expertise working with organizations across a variety of industries to manage their workforce in innovative ways to maximize engagement will be an asset to The Workforce Institute. His focus on using creative labor strategies to increase employee satisfaction, health, morale, and performance is something today’s executive, HR, and operations leaders – The Workforce Institute’s readers and listeners – should be interested in to shape the future of work.”
- John Frehse, managing partner, Core Practice
“I am honored to join such a distinguished group of HR and workforce management thought leaders who have come together to help provide innovative and valued content that addresses human capital management issues that affect both hourly and salaried employees in today’s multi-generational, diverse, and always-connected workforce.”
- Follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Check out books published by The Workforce Institute at Kronos, including the recently released It’s All About Bob(bie) – Strategies for Winning with Your Employees.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About The Workforce Institute at Kronos
The Workforce Institute at Kronos provides research and education on critical workplace issues facing organizations around the globe. By bringing together thought leaders, The Workforce Institute is uniquely positioned to empower organizations with the knowledge and information they need to manage their workforce effectively and provide a voice for employees on important workplace issues. A hallmark of The Workforce Institute’s research is balancing the needs and desires of diverse employee populations with the needs of organizations. For additional information, visit www.workforceinstitute.org.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2017 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.