LOWELL, Mass., Jun 28, 2018
The Workforce Institute at Kronos Incorporated, a think tank dedicated to providing research and education on critical workplace issues facing organizations around the globe, today announced the addition of Raciel Sosa, chief executive officer of Leadex Solutions based in Mexico City, to its Americas Board of Advisors.
- In his role as chief executive officer of Leadex Solutions, a leadership development firm, Sosa works with various clients to build and enhance their leadership capabilities and develop healthy working environments.
- Sosa is a sought-after speaker on the topics of leadership and high-performance teams. He has delivered international keynotes at a variety of conferences around the world, including Wobi and Great Place to Work Latin-America.
- Raciel has more than 20 years of experience in human resources and organizational development leadership positions at firms including Great Place to Work® Institutes for Mexico and Latin America, Alcatel Lucent, Hewlett Packard, and Lucent Technologies.
- Sosa earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration with a specialization in organizational development at the Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México (ITAM).
- Sosa’s first blog post for The Workforce Institute on the leadership crisis in the 21st century is available now in both English and Spanish.
- Joyce Maroney, executive director, The Workforce Institute at Kronos
“Raciel brings decades of experience in leadership training and development to our distinguished board, with a deep understanding of the workplace issues affecting Latin America. He’s also well-versed on the universal qualities that make a healthy workplace in any region around the world. We look forward to his contributions to our board, our followers, and to the international HR community.”
- Raciel Sosa, chief executive officer, Leadex Solutions
“I look forward to working with The Workforce Institute to further examine how organizations around the world can create a winning corporate culture and develop the leaders who will innovate for years to come.”
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Check out the third book from The Workforce Institute, It’s All About Bob(bie) – Strategies for Winning with Your Employees, for actionable best practices to develop and retain a competitive 21st century workforce.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About The Workforce Institute at Kronos
The Workforce Institute at Kronos provides research and education on critical workplace issues facing organizations around the globe. By bringing together thought leaders, The Workforce Institute at Kronos is uniquely positioned to empower organizations with the knowledge and information they need to manage their workforce effectively and provide a voice for employees on important workplace issues. A hallmark of The Workforce Institute’s research is balancing the needs and desires of diverse employee populations with the needs of organizations. For additional information, visit https://workforceinstitute.org/.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2018 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.