LOWELL, Mass., Aug 07, 2018
The Workforce Institute at Kronos Incorporated, a think tank dedicated to providing research and education on critical workplace issues facing organizations around the globe, today announced the addition of noted speaker and author Alexandra Levit to its Americas Board of Advisors.
- A former nationally syndicated columnist for The Wall Street Journal and writer for Fast Company, Forbes, and The New York Times, Alexandra Levit has authored several books, including the international bestseller, “They Don’t Teach Corporate in College,” and “Humanity Works: Merging People and Technologies for the Workforce of the Future.”
- See her TEDx Talk at TEDxNorthwesternU on how the digital world will impact the future of the workplace, titled, “How Will You Prove Your Humanity?”
- Levit is a partner with organizational development firm PeopleResults where she consults and writes on leadership development, human resources, technology adoption, entrepreneurship, innovation, career, and workplace trends on behalf of numerous Fortune 500 companies, including American Express, Canon, Deloitte, DeVry University, Intuit, SilkRoad, and Staples.
- As a sought-after expert on various workplace topics, Levit has spoken at hundreds of organizations around the world, including Abbott, ADP, Bank of America, Cardinal Health, Campbell Soup, Exelon, the Federal Reserve Bank, the Human Capital Institute, McDonalds, Microsoft, PepsiCo, the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM), and Whirlpool.
- Levit has conducted proprietary research on the future of work, technology adoption, the millennial generation, gender differences and bias, and the skills gap, and she also served as a member of Business Roundtable’s Springboard Project, which advised the Obama administration, the U.S. Department of Labor, and the U.S. Department of Defense on current employment issues.
- Levit is a frequent national media spokesperson and is regularly featured in outlets including ABC News, the Associated Press, CNBC, CNN, Forbes, National Public Radio, and USA Today.
- Levit earned a Bachelor of Arts in psychology and communications from Northwestern University where she is now a member of the Northwestern University Council of 100 and the Young Entrepreneur Council. She also received the prestigious Emerging Leader Award from Northwestern, which honors a graduate under 35 who made a significant impact in their field and in society.
- Joyce Maroney, executive director, The Workforce Institute at Kronos
“We are honored to have Alexandra join our Board and look forward to her contributions to our ongoing discussion about critical workplace issues facing employers and employees today. Alexandra’s unique combination of practical experience and thought leadership will enrich our Board for years to come.”
- Alexandra Levit, partner, PeopleResults
“I’m energized to be joining such a distinguished and eclectic Board of Advisors whose careers and work experiences span multiple industries and practice areas. My focus is on preparing organizations and their employees for meaningful careers in the future workplace and I believe my involvement with The Workforce Institute will enhance my ability to do this most effectively.”
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Check out the third book from The Workforce Institute, It’s All About Bob(bie) – Strategies for Winning with Your Employees, for actionable best practices to develop and retain a competitive 21st century workforce.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About The Workforce Institute at Kronos
The Workforce Institute at Kronos provides research and education on critical workplace issues facing organizations around the globe. By bringing together thought leaders, The Workforce Institute at Kronos is uniquely positioned to empower organizations with the knowledge and information they need to manage their workforce effectively and provide a voice for employees on important workplace issues. A hallmark of The Workforce Institute’s research is balancing the needs and desires of diverse employee populations with the needs of organizations. For additional information, visit https://workforceinstitute.org/.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2018 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.