Kronos Incorporated today announced that Willamette Dental Group, a pioneer in the emerging field of coordinated dental care offering evidence-based, proactive care, and dental insurance selected the Kronos Workforce Central solution deployed in the Kronos Cloud.
- Kronos is replacing Willamette Dental's previous manual processes with automated time and attendance, employee scheduling, HR, and absence management applications. With Kronos, the organization will be able to more effectively manage its dispersed workforce across 50 plus locations by standardizing processes.
- For added ease of use and innovation in how the organization enables managers and employees to request time off, approve time-off requests, and view schedules, Willamette Dental also selected mobile workforce management applications from Kronos.
- The most significant benefits that the organization expects from Kronos include elimination of manual processes and increased efficiency as well as employee engagement. For example, employees will now be able to use self-service features and have more control over their schedules. And the organization will electronically manage employee paid time off and other leave-related requests through an automated, standardized process, further enhancing efficiency.
- Willamette Dental will also be able to proactively manage Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance with a completely automated workforce management solution.
- Because the solution will be deployed in the Kronos Cloud, Kronos will perform all configuration, maintenance, upgrades, and support of the workforce management solution, enabling Willamette Dental's IT department to focus resources on other priorities servicing patients.
- Justin K. West, CMA, vice president of finance and technology, Willamette Dental Group
"We selected Kronos for its end-to-end capabilities as no other vendor offers such a robust, complete suite for healthcare organizations. Kronos will help us in many ways. For example, we aspire to become an employer of choice and providing transparency to employees so they can view and manage their own schedules is important to us. And we will also achieve a greater level of efficiency and standardization. It's a win-win."
- Susan M. Reese, MBA, RN, CPHIMS, director, healthcare practice group, Kronos
"Workforce management solutions deployed in the cloud will not only transform the way organizations across the healthcare continuum access the applications, but will also allow them to achieve rapid return on investment. This will become increasingly important as the entire industry moves to a value-based care delivery model focused on costs, quality, and outcomes. We are delighted to see Willamette Dental not only standardize critical processes with Kronos but also select cloud and mobile solutions for higher levels of adoption and employee engagement."
- About Willamette Dental
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries - including more than half of the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2015 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.