LOWELL, Mass., May 31, 2018
What: Joyce Maroney, executive director of The Workforce Institute at Kronos Incorporated, welcomes board member Joe Cabral, chief human resources officer and president of workforce solutions at Press Ganey Associates, and John Short, healthcare practice director at Kronos, to talk about the future of healthcare technology.
Among the topics discussed are:
- The role technology can play in improving patient outcomes and making the delivery of health services more efficient and cost effective;
- How predictive analytics and artificial intelligence (AI) have the potential to transform healthcare delivery systems while improving the experience of both patients and healthcare professionals;
- The benefits of healthcare in the cloud; and
- Predictions for major healthcare technology transformations in the next five years.
When: Available now
Why: The Workforce Institute provides research and education on critical workplace issues facing organizations around the globe. By bringing together thought leaders, The Workforce Institute is uniquely positioned to empower organizations with the knowledge and information they need to manage their workforces effectively and provide a voice for employees on important workplace issues. A hallmark of The Workforce Institute's research is balancing the needs and desires of diverse employee populations with the needs of organizations. For additional information, visit workforceinstitute.org.
- Listen to other episodes of Workforce Institute Radio.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2018 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.