LOWELL, Mass., Mar 04, 2020
What: Kronos CEO Aron Ain, author of “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work,” will headline the main stage at the 2020 Great Place to Work For All Summit in a fireside chat with Christopher Tkaczyk, chief content officer for Great Place to Work and former editor for Fortune. During the fireside chat, which will be livestreamed on the For All Summit website starting at 2:00 p.m. EST/11:00 a.m. PST, Ain will detail how the company built its award-winning culture – which recently earned its highest-ever ranking on the 2020 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list – by investing in its people as a growth strategy to drive record-breaking employee engagement scores while tripling revenue to $1.5 billion. Additionally, following the recent announcement of the pending merger between Kronos and Ultimate Software – which ranked No. 2 on the Fortune 100 Best list – Ain will discuss his vision and approach to integrating two remarkable cultures as CEO of the combined company.
This mainstage session comes on the heels of Ain being honored with a 2020 CEO Award by Great Place to Work, which was announced during the Leadership Awards Gala Dinner on Tuesday, March 3. The CEO Awards recognize leaders who have demonstrated bold acts of leadership to create great workplaces for all either in their organizations or in the community at large. Through maximizing the human potential of their people, these leaders have proven that businesses can only excel with a focus on a great workplace culture.
When: March 4, 2:00 p.m. EST/11:00 a.m. PST
Where: Great Place to Work For All Summit at the Marriott Marquis in San Francisco, Calif.
- Livestream CEO Aron Ain’s fireside chat starting at 2:00 p.m. EST/11:00 a.m. PST.
- Learn more about the 2020 Great Place to Work For All Summit and view the complete list of 2020 For All Leadership Award honorees.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern frontline workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in the Time Well Spent cartoon series from Kronos.
- Follow Kronos blogs about workforce management and HR trends.
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how to transform employee engagement into a growth strategy in his book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Visit the Kronos Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) page to learn how Kronites strive to be great people every day.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2020 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.