BRANCHBURG, N.J. ,
Kronos SaaShr, Inc. today announced that TruPay, a national provider of human capital management (HCM) services, has successfully deployed the Kronos SaaShr HCM cloud platform to drive business growth and customer success.
- TruPay provides HCM consultation, services, and solutions for organizations with employees in all 50 U.S. states, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands.
- Since deploying the Kronos SaaShr HCM cloud platform in 2015, TruPay has experienced a three-fold growth in new customer employee count when compared to its legacy platform.
- Founded in 2003 as an HR and payroll services bureau, TruPay selected Kronos SaaShr to serve as a cornerstone of its transformation into a complete HCM services organization because of the cloud platform’s powerful HR, payroll, time and labor management, and Affordable Care Act (ACA) management tools, as well as its mobile applications and a complementary marketplace of ancillary products and services.
- With Kronos SaaShr, TruPay offers businesses of all sizes a single-source, full-suite HCM cloud platform with an intuitive user experience that is highly configurable and manages the entire employee lifecycle, from pre-hire to retire.
- In addition to deploying all new engagements to its Kronos SaaShr platform – which it calls Inspire HCM – TruPay will migrate the vast majority of its 1,100 existing customers to the platform as well.
- The Kronos SaaShr platform, coupled with TruPay’s culture of caring and compassion for both its customers and employees, has led to a TruPay customer retention rate of more than 95 percent.
- Chris Sharp, principal and executive vice president of sales and marketing, TruPay
“At TruPay, our mission is to provide white glove, HCM services to all of our customers, no matter what their size. We strive to have the right people, in the right place, at the right time. With the Kronos SaaShr HCM cloud platform, we can now confidently add the ‘right technology’ to that list. In addition to delivering a full-suite, single-source HCM solution in the cloud, the significant investment that Kronos continues to make in the Kronos SaaShr platform ensures that TruPay and our customers will continually be on the cusp of innovation.”
- Bob DelPonte, vice president and general manager, Workforce Ready group, Kronos
“Adoption of Kronos SaaShr by service bureaus around the country continues to accelerate at breakneck speed, and TruPay is one of the largest service bureaus in our partner program. This momentum is driven by the cloud platform’s configurable nature, intuitive user experience, and broad HCM functionality – all built upon a single-source solution. Kronos is committed to delivering innovative human capital management solutions in the cloud.”
- Learn more about TruPay.
- Hear how the Kronos WorkInspired culture benefits customers.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
About Kronos SaaShr
Kronos SaaShr, Inc. is a leading provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) workforce management solutions. Under a private-label model, Kronos SaaShr provides its time and attendance, human resources, and payroll applications to small and midsize businesses through a network of service providers. To learn more about Kronos SaaShr,visit www.saashr.com.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
2016 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.