Kronos Incorporated today announced that Spinx, a convenience store chain with more than 80 locations, has selected Kronos workforce solutions to address its Human Capital Management (HCM) needs and accommodate rapid company growth.
- Spinx needed an easy-to-use and feature-rich solution to live up to its mission of making lives easier for customers and employees. To meet this need, the convenience store operator selected Kronos time and attendance, forecasting and scheduling, absence management, task management, human resources, payroll, and Affordable Care Act (ACA) management applications. Spinx also selected Kronos mobile applications to provide employees added flexibility in how they interact with the solution.
- The Kronos solution will eliminate previously used disparate systems and will better streamline workforce business processes. Kronos will also help Spinx improve operational efficiencies and workforce productivity by reducing the burden of handling excessive paperwork. Instead, employees can now spend more time servicing customers and focusing on activities that help enhance the customer experience.
- Employees will also feel more empowered and engaged with Kronos self-service features, which will allow them to check their schedules, review earnings, request time off, and sign up for benefits from anywhere, at any time through online and mobile applications.
- By deploying in the Kronos Cloud, Spinx will rely on Kronos to perform all configuration, maintenance, upgrades, and support of the workforce management solution, enabling its IT department to focus resources on customer service initiatives.
- Cheryl Szczesniak, executive vice president of training and recruiting, Spinx
"We view Kronos as a strategic investment as we needed a world-class solution to help empower our employees to offer superior customer service. Kronos also helps us make more informed business decisions with real-time data and advanced reporting. Ultimately, we needed a vendor that could align with our mission of making lives easier for employees and customers so it can deliver what we need. Kronos fits the bill perfectly."
- Liz Moughan, senior director, retail and hospitality practice group, Kronos
"Spinx exemplifies an admirable mission and we are excited to be selected as the partner that will help it continue to deliver on its promise. As a Kronos customer, Spinx is among best-in-class retailers that understand the workforce is an asset and making employees' lives easier is just as important as the customers'. We are committed to helping the convenience store chain meet its honorable objective while not only managing, but fueling growth in the coming years."
- About Spinx.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries - including more than half of the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2016 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.