Kronos Incorporated today announced that Smoothie King, a fast-growing smoothie franchise company, has selected the Kronos Workforce Ready suite of workforce management solutions to be deployed in the Kronos Cloud.
- Smoothie King - a 43-year-old smoothie franchise - is growing rapidly, adding locations dispersed across multiple states. The company needed an advanced workforce management solution to manage this growth as well as the increasing complexity associated with labor law compliance.
- To address such business needs, Smoothie King selected Kronos time and attendance, human resources, and payroll applications, replacing previous manual and other disparate systems. To proactively manage the company's Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance strategy, the food and beverage company also selected the Kronos ACA management application.
- Kronos workforce management solutions will help Smoothie King preempt costly errors; reduce onboarding and payroll processing time; and enhance manager and employee accountability through visibility into critical, real-time information required to make data-driven business decisions. This level of accuracy and efficiency is needed for food and beverage organizations to optimize processes, improve productivity, and increase profitability.
- The self-service features offered by Kronos will further help enhance employee engagement, as employees will have visibility into their personal information, making it easy for them to plan their life events.
- Kronos was selected after an evaluation of competing products and was chosen based on its rich functionality, extensive experience with food and beverage implementations, and superior cloud services offering.
- Deployed in the Kronos Cloud, Kronos will perform all configuration, maintenance, upgrades, and support of the workforce management solution, enabling Smoothie King's IT department to focus resources on other business priorities. Deploying in the Kronos Cloud will also help ensure business continuity, despite unforeseen circumstances such as extreme weather conditions and other natural disasters.
- Dione Heusel, vice president of human resources, Smoothie King
"Smoothie King is in aggressive expansion mode and when you grow the number of employees across different states, you are not just adding headcount but also complexity. We needed an advanced, scalable workforce management solution to truly support our business needs. Kronos emerged unmatched in functionality and services among all vendors. Our implementation is going smoothly and we are receiving phenomenal support from the Kronos team."
- Liz Moughan, director, retail and hospitality practice group, Kronos
"With service reputation on the line, the workforce is the biggest asset for any food and beverage organization. We are pleased to see an established, fast-growing organization such as Smoothie King turn to Kronos deployed in the cloud to manage its workforce more effectively as well as enhance employee engagement. This approach to workforce management will ultimately help all stakeholders in a food and beverage operation - the business, consumers, and employees."
- About Smoothie King
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries - including more than half of the Fortune 1000 ® - use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2015 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.