Kronos Incorporated today announced that small and midsize organizations in retail and hospitality industries are rapidly adopting the Kronos Workforce Ready suite, which delivers enterprise-class workforce management solutions in the cloud to help these organizations effectively recruit, manage, and reward employees.
- In today's competitive retail and hospitality environments, success depends on the quality of service consumers receive from a knowledgeable and engaged workforce. Small to midsize organizations often rely on manual processes to manage critical workforce management processes, which can negatively impact the bottom line. Increasingly, small to midsize retail and hospitality organizations are turning to Workforce Ready to remain competitive and fuel growth by automating these processes through single-source access in the cloud providing real-time data from a variety of integrated applications.
- Among small to midsize retail and hospitality organizations that have selected Workforce Ready are: Dora Hotel Company, an award-winning hotel management organization covering brands such as Best Western, Comfort Inn, Hilton Garden Inn, Holiday Inn, and Residence Inn; Hays Supermarkets, a family-owned and operated company running since 1906; Mammoth Mountain Ski Area, a leading four season ski resort in California; New York Health & Racquet Club, a family-owned and managed health club with nine locations across New York City; Norwood Hills Country Club, a country club in Missouri with history dating back to the 1920s; Team People LLC, a provider of media and AV staffing and recruiting services; Tully's Coffee, a Seattle-based specialty coffee retailer; and Vicente's Tropical Grocery, a supermarket in Massachusetts.
- Workforce Ready offers a comprehensive suite of workforce management applications including:
- Time and attendance: Streamlines and automates time worked information and consistently enforces flexible pay and work rules to maintain compliance and payroll accuracy.
- Employee scheduling: Enables balanced and consistent schedule creation by taking into account employee preferences and availability as well as skill sets and certifications.
- HR: Provides a single system for all employee records and HR functions - from recruitment and onboarding to benefits, performance, and compensation. The HR module helps organizations eliminate error-prone duplicate data entry that can occur across multiple, disparate systems.
- Payroll: A fully integrated payroll solution continuously calculates payroll data and updates in real time, so payroll information is ready at the click of a button requiring no additional processing. This simplifies the entire payroll process while ensuring accuracy.
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) Management: Delivers a single platform for HR/benefits administration, time and attendance, and payroll and provides proactive management of ACA compliance across the entire workforce.
- Leave management: Helps organizations more effectively manage incidental and extended absences by automating the enforcement and tracking of federal-, state-, and employer-specific leave policies and requirements for a variety of qualified leave types.
- Mobile applications: Provides employees quick and effective access to schedules, time off requests, and pay statements.
- Darlene Lambert, payroll supervisor, Dora Hotel Company
"The Kronos Workforce Ready solution has improved the way we work by allowing us to avoid mistakes, monitor overtime, and make staffing adjustments. The simplicity and flexibility of ad hoc reporting allows our managers and operational users real-time access to vital information necessary in many aspects of our business. Kronos also helps us ensure that we are in compliance with regulations such as the Affordable Care Act."
- Stacey Crockett, ERP systems and database administrator, Mammoth Mountain Ski Area LLC
"Workforce Ready provides our managers with the tools they need to run their individual departments efficiently as well as real-time access to the data that impacts their bottom line. In addition, our employees are more satisfied because they can view their pertinent information whenever and wherever they want. Automation and enforcement of federal, state, and employer-specific leave requirement tracking also reduces the time we spend on administering these complex and changing policies and our risk of noncompliance."
- Brian Frydenlund, principal, Team People LLC
"We immediately saw the additional value Workforce Ready helps us provide our staffing and recruiting clients - namely the information and data provided by the integrated cloud solution where key time and attendance, HR, payroll, and project tracking data is automatically shared between systems. This has allowed us to produce custom reports that provide insightful information for our clients to more effectively manage their business."
- Liz Moughan, director, retail and hospitality practice group, Kronos
"Workforce Ready makes it easier than ever for small and midsize retail and hospitality organizations to effectively manage their workforces, which is their biggest competitive differentiator. As we have just done with the latest release of Workforce Ready, we will continue to invest in the solution to ensure that it remains a world-class, enterprise-level workforce management solution for small and midsize organizations."
- About Workforce Ready
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries - including more than half of the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2015 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.