Las Vegas, KronosWorks,
Kronos Incorporated today announced a refreshed user interface in the latest release of its Kronos Workforce Ready suite, an enterprise-class workforce management cloud solution for small and midsize businesses (SMBs).
- With more than 1 million combined users on the Workforce Ready and Kronos SaaShr platform, the workforce management cloud suite has proven an extremely powerful tool with functionality that SMBs need to run their businesses. Key features, tasks, and functionality remain unchanged in the latest release, however the Workforce Ready user interface has been refreshed to streamline navigation, enhance visual design, and ensure consistent steps across all modules to help organisations and their employees find key information quicker and take required action.
- The new Workforce Ready user interface leverages design attributes made popular in the world of consumer software, including a clean, flat visual design with intuitive navigation paths to help drive user adoption by drawing focus to actionable tasks and critical data. Highlights of the new Workforce Ready user interface include:
- Streamlined navigation driven by an open drawer concept, dynamic headings with recently accessed items, and a new start menu to drive ease of use through simplicity with the ability to customise hot links and key navigation areas important to the organisation, its employees, and job applicants.
- A cohesive interface with hot action bars ensures workflow paths are consistent across all Workforce Ready modules to deliver an intuitive user experience regardless of task or user.
- Enhanced dashboards and personalisation features simplify access to critical workforce data and accelerate how tasks are completed through engaging action buttons and consistent icons while eliminating the need for pop-up menus. Continued personalisation helps drive user adoption and employee self-service around activities such as benefit selection, time-off requests, editing time cards, and monitoring accruals.
- Clean report displays help bring high priority tasks forward and allow users to easily drill down into detail with prominent action buttons and navigation cues that provide a snapshot of various workforce management and HR data. Users can continue to easily filter and compare multiple reports using split views.
- As the new Workforce Ready user interface is automatically pushed to organisations around the world via the Kronos Cloud, customer configurations, reports, security settings, and customised dashboards will remain unchanged.
- On top of a fresh user interface, the most recent release of Workforce Ready includes several updates to help SMBs control labour costs, minimise compliance risk, improve workforce productivity, and increase employee engagement:
- Onboarding, benefits management, and performance managementenhancements engage employees with checklists, self-service questionnaires, and simple export actions.
- Compliance forms, reports, and action items critical to regions where Workforce Ready is sold continue to be updated, including the ability to mass populate Affordable Care Act (ACA) Form 1095-C with the option to file via paper or e-file methods.
- Timekeeping and scheduling features alert managers to employee work preference changes, specify time for hours worked on a holiday, and streamline schedule posting.
- KronosWorks attendees can interact with the new Workforce Ready user interface during a deep-dive demonstration delivered by Kronos product experts while hearing customer success stories.
- Bob DelPonte, vice president and general manager, small and midsize business, Kronos
"Our small and midsize customers agree that Workforce Ready is a powerful tool to run their businesses. But it was time for a facelift in order to continually improve efficiency, streamline action items, and maximise employee adoption. We're not changing what Workforce Ready does, but rather how it does it and how our customers' workforce management and HR data appears."
- Brad Nycz, human resources director, Dowco
"It is impressive how Kronos enhanced the user interface with an appealing look and intuitive navigation features without losing any of the functionality our users love. By continuing to listen to customer community feedback, Kronos has made all the right tweaks to simplify the most commonly used elements so that anyone can jump into Workforce Ready, navigate efficiently, and complete critical tasks. We can't wait to start using the fresh interface."
- This announcement was made from KronosWorks, the world's largest workforce information exchange. KronosWorks is taking place this week in Las Vegas.
- See live updates and join the conversation by using #KronosWorks on Twitter.
- Kronos encourages KronosWorks attendees to #celebratework in the social lounge by taking pictures in their dream job attire. For every 100 pictures, Kronos will donate $5,000 to Dress for Success®, an international not-for-profit organization that promotes the economic independence of disadvantaged women.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organisations in more than 100 countries - including more than half of the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos to control labour costs, minimise compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labour analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2015 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.