Kronos Incorporated today announced growing momentum of migrating its significant install base of long-standing, on-premise customers to software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions as these organizations join more than 20,000 customers around the world operating in the Kronos Cloud today.
- Fiscal 2016 represented the best-ever year for migrating existing Kronos customers from their long-standing on-premise software implementations to a Workforce Ready or Workforce Central SaaS solution.
- In the last two years, Kronos has migrated more than 1.1 million employee licenses from existing on-premise customer implementations into the Kronos Cloud. This momentum has recently surged, as nearly half of those employee migrations occurred since April 2016.
- In total, Kronos has added more than 4 million employee licenses to the Kronos Cloud since 2015.
- As the fastest-growing part of the business, Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) now represents more than 60 percent of Kronos’ total revenues.
- The pace of existing customer SaaS migrations continues to rapidly increase, as hundreds of organizations across the world and in all verticals elected to move their on-premise solutions to the Kronos Cloud, with the majority of customers choosing to expand their solution at the same time as moving to SaaS:
- Acculogix is a leading third-party logistics distributor of books and magazines servicing thousands of retailers in Canada. With full- and part-time employees overseeing order fulfillment, receiving and assembly, inventory management, and delivery, Acculogix migrated its workforce management solution to the Kronos Cloud to best suit the needs of its entire workforce, provide greater insight into workforce data, and boost productivity and efficiency. Acculogix saw measurable productivity benefits in back-end processes, such as a 90-percent reduction of hours spent on payroll processes, and leveraged expertise of Kronos’ global services team for all maintenance, upgrades, and solution configuration.
- The Cal Poly Pomona Foundation, Inc., which exclusively supports Cal Poly Pomona, an institution consistently ranked as one of the best public universities in the western U.S., has a uniquely diverse workforce made up of a mix of full- and part-time employees spread across areas of technology, science, retail, culinary arts, hospitality management, and research. The Foundation employs more than 1,500 students each year, many of whom work on a seasonal basis. By migrating to the Kronos Cloud, the Foundation has streamlined timekeeping, HR, and payroll functionality on one unified system and has saved significantly on operating costs, allowing the Foundation to reinvest in strategic programs and initiatives in further support of the university.
- Children’s Therapy Center of Pettis County, DBA Center for Human Services (CHS) is a leading provider of services to children and adults with developmental disabilities. After years as a Kronos customer, CHS chose to migrate from its workforce management on-premise solution to a full suite human capital management solution in the Kronos Cloud. Leveraging SaaS, the organization has a fully automated HCM solution on a unified platform for its HR, payroll, and time and attendance needs. Now CHS spends less time on administrative tasks and more time supporting initiatives to help disabled children and adults live their Lives Without Limitations.
- Crayola, a long-time Kronos customer, has achieved significant benefits, including minimizing compliance risk by tracking and managing state and federal labor laws, such as the Family Medical Leave Act. Based on these benefits and to gain more measurable success with an even faster return on investment, Crayola decided to move to the Kronos Cloud. Now, Kronos solution experts perform all configuration, maintenance, upgrades, and support of the workforce management solution, enabling Crayola’s IT department to focus on other strategic priorities.
- A Kronos customer for more than 15 years, First Hospitality Group (FHG) is a nationally-recognized hotel management company based in Chicago that operates properties under 17 major hotel brands. FHG has expanded its use of Kronos over the years from an on-premise timekeeping solution to what it is today: a full-suite, integrated human capital management platform hosted in the Kronos Cloud that serves the needs of its 2,800 associates, from pre-hire to retire. FHG’s internal resources now have more bandwidth to focus on strategic initiatives as Kronos took over the support, maintenance, and upgrade processes for its solution, and FHG has been able to further leverage Kronos’ subject matter experts to best optimize its investment.
- Jim Welch, chief product officer, Kronos
“While it’s exciting that nearly 90 percent of net-new Kronos customers are voting for the Kronos Cloud with their purchases, it’s thrilling to see our long-standing on-premise customers migrating their instances at a rapid pace to further maximize Kronos’ expertise to manage their workforce solutions in the cloud. Making this shift to SaaS allows our customers to achieve workforce goals faster, receive regular software enhancements, accelerate employee adoption, and enjoy a rapid return on investment.”
- This announcement was made from KronosWorks, the world’s largest workforce information exchange. KronosWorks is taking place this week in Orlando.
- See live updates and join the conversation by using #KronosWorks across all social media channels.
- In line with the Kronos GiveInspired spirit, Kronos will harness the power of social media to support Paws for Veterans, a not-for-profit organization providing combat injured veterans with task trained medical service dogs, supplies, therapeutic group sessions, and natural treatment alternatives. For every photo from the event shared by attendees on social media with #KronosWorks, Kronos will donate $20 to Paws for Veterans, up to $20,000.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® – and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2016 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.