LOWELL, Mass. ,
What: Joyce Maroney, executive director of The Workforce Institute at Kronos Incorporated, welcomes Peter W. Hart, president and chief executive officer of Rideau, a leading provider of recognition and rewards technology and services based in Canada, on The Workforce Institute Radio podcast to discuss the benefits of strategic recognition.
Among the topics discussed are:
- The role recognition can play in engagement and driving better results;
- What employers are doing wrong when they tie recognition only to tenure;
- The difference between tangible and intangible recognition and how to design a program with the right mix of both;
- How recognition data can help predict future performance; and
- How the principles of strategic recognition can be applied to both large and small organizations.
When: Available now
Why: The Workforce Institute provides research and education on critical workplace issues facing organizations around the globe. By bringing together thought leaders, The Workforce Institute is uniquely positioned to empower organizations with the knowledge and information they need to manage their workforces effectively and provide a voice for employees on important workplace issues. A hallmark of The Workforce Institute's research is balancing the needs and desires of diverse employee populations with the needs of organizations. For additional information, visit workforceinstitute.org.
- Listen to other episodes of Workforce Institute Radio.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2018 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.