LOWELL, Mass. ,
What: Joyce Maroney, executive director of The Workforce Institute at Kronos Incorporated, welcomes Nanne Finis, RN, MS, the new chief nurse executive at Kronos, on The Workforce Institute Radio podcast to discuss the state of the healthcare industry. Nanne is a 40-year healthcare industry executive, practitioner, and expert in collaborative work to build and lead a culture of innovation across clinical, operational, and administrative settings.
Topics discussed include:
- Finis’s career path, from more than two decades as a frontline nurse in clinical and professional management roles, to patient safety and quality care consultant, to healthcare industry expert;
- The growing use of analytics to improve and transform the healthcare industry, more specifically by knowing how to best schedule and utilize skills of healthcare professionals;
- Strategies for recruiting and retaining the best healthcare staff;
- The increasing complexity of nursing today; and
- Top complexities facing healthcare providers today and how technology can help mitigate those challenges.
When: Available now
Why: The Workforce Institute provides research and education on critical workplace issues facing organizations around the globe. By bringing together thought leaders, The Workforce Institute is uniquely positioned to empower organizations with the knowledge and information they need to manage their workforces effectively and provide a voice for employees on important workplace issues. A hallmark of The Workforce Institute's research is balancing the needs and desires of diverse employee populations with the needs of organizations. For additional information, visit www.workforceinstitute.org.
- Listen to other episodes of The Workforce Institute Radio Podcast and subscribe to the Apple Podcast
- Learn how a comprehensive engagement strategy can strengthen organizational culture and improve employee commitment to provide a greater patient experience.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how to transform employee engagement into a growth strategy in his new book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in the Time Well Spent cartoons from Kronos.
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2019 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.