LOWELL, Mass.,Sep 03, 2019
Kronos Incorporated today announced that AIMEE, the groundbreaking artificial intelligence (AI) engine for managers and employees that powers recommendations for the next-generation Workforce Dimensions suite, has been honored with new industry accolades.
- The AI Breakthrough Awards, which recognize the top companies, technologies, and products in the field of artificial intelligence, has named AIMEE 2019’s “Best AI-based Solution for Workforce Management.”
- AIMEE has also been awarded the top prize, gold, in the 2019 IT World Awards in the “Best New SaaS” product category. The IT World Awards honored Kronos with a second gold in the “Best Human Capital Management (HCM) Solution” category for Workforce Dimensions HCM.
- Workforce Dimensions continues to earn praise from analysts and influencers for its bold vision reshaping the future of work:
- Cloud-native, mobile-first, and AI-powered, Workforce Dimensions delivers a breakthrough employee experience and unprecedented levels of operational insight. Workforce Dimensions HCM extends this next-gen approach across the entire employee lifecycle, including talent acquisition and onboarding, performance and talent management, core human resources, and payroll, in a unified solution.
- Bill Bartow, vice president, global product management, Kronos
“Hundreds of organizations have selected Workforce Dimensions because of its singular focus on reshaping the future of work. From machine learning-powered labor volume forecasting to real-time AI-enabled shift swapping, AIMEE is transforming how important, everyday tasks are completed by providing intelligent, evidence-based recommendations to help unburden managers and empower employees.”
- Register for KronosWorks, the world’s leading workforce information exchange, taking place Nov. 10-13 at the Aria in Las Vegas.
- Learn more about Workforce Dimensions and AIMEE.
- Read the Gartner report “Prepare Yourself for the Future of Workforce Management.”
- Download the white paper “Workforce Management in the Age of AI.”
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how to transform employee engagement into a growth strategy in his new book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2019 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.