LOWELL, Mass. ,
Building on steady recognition for its award-winning WorkInspired culture, Kronos Incorporated has been named the 13th Best Place to Work in Australia by Great Place to Work®. This marks the third-consecutive year that Kronos has landed in the top 20 on this prestigious list of best employers in the entire country, recognized for its values and belief that, to be a great business, organizations need to create a culture where everyone is provided the opportunity to work inspired.
- Kronos ranked no. 13 out of 50 on this year’s Best Places to Work in Australia list, continuing its climb up the country’s best workplaces ranking from no. 17 in 2017 and no. 20 in 2016.
- The Best Places to Work Trust Index employee survey revealed that 93 percent of Australian Kronites say that Kronos is a great place to work; 97 percent feel that their managers trust them to do a good job without watching over their shoulders; and 96 percent feel employees are treated fairly regardless of their race or ethnicity.
- Best Place to Work is a highly acclaimed award based on one of the world’s most comprehensive studies of workplace culture compiled by Great Place to Work Australia, which praises organizations for honest, ethical, and trustworthy management, businesses practices, and great overall culture.
- This listing for Kronos in Australia joins accolades in nearly every country where the company has a significant presence – including Canada, China, India and the United Kingdom – as well as ongoing recognition as an employer of choice in the U.S., where Kronos is headquartered, from outlets such as Forbes, Fortune, and Glassdoor.
- The Kronos award-winning WorkInspired culture places a strong focus on the key elements integral to a Great Place to Work listing – credibility, respect, fairness, pride, and camaraderie – and emphasizes the belief that “Everyone deserves a great manager.” This mantra is embodied by Chief Executive Officer Aron Ain, who is a three-time winner of Glassdoor’s Top CEOs honor and author of the soon-to-be-released book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work,” available in October published by McGraw-Hill.
- Kronos employs more than 5,500 people worldwide, including more than 170 Kronites in Australia. The company continues to grow globally, with hundreds of current job openings across the world.
- David Almeda, chief people officer, Kronos
“I’m so proud of Kronites in Australia who clearly embody our culture to WorkInspired while delivering great products and great services to our customers. This continued global recognition as a best place to work indicates that our values, beliefs, and overall culture permeates to all offices across the world. Simply put: Kronos is a great place to work because of our people.”
- Peter Harte, managing director, Australia, New Zealand, and South East Asia, Kronos
“This third-consecutive Great Place to Work win in Australia is a testament to the camaraderie, collaboration, innovation, and customer-first mentality Kronites exemplify every day. Our culture starts at the top with our CEO Aron Ain, and is brought to life by leaders, people managers, and Kronites all over the world where we live and work. Our environment of talented, high-performing, and engaged employees translates directly into our success – success with customers, with partners, with employees, and with continued recognition from Great Place to Work.”
- Read more about Kronos CEO Aron Ain’s book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work,” available for pre-order today.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings in Australia.
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Visit the Kronos Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) page to learn how we strive to be great people every day.
About Great Place to Work
Great Place to Work Australia, part of Great Place to Work Inc., is a global research and consulting firm specialising in workplace excellence and development of high-trust and high-engagement workplace cultures. Our proprietary research tool, the Trust Index® Employee Engagement Survey, is taken annually by over 10 million employees worldwide. Leading companies worldwide use our model to increase the levels of trust across their organisations and drive business results.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2018 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.