LOWELL, Mass., Oct 10, 2019
Kronos Incorporated today announced that it has received national recognition for its wellness efforts in three separate competitions, including being named one of the 50 healthiest employers in the U.S.
- In recognition of its commitment to improving workforce health, well-being, productivity, and quality of life, Kronos was named one of the 50 healthiest employers in the U.S. by the National Business Group on Health.
- In its first time on the list, Kronos earned silver in the 2019 Best Employers: Excellence in Health and Well-being Award competition.
- The Excellence in Health and Well-being program incorporates a wide range of work-life balance contributors including financial security, mental and physical health, social connectedness, and community involvement.
- In Massachusetts, where Kronos is headquartered, the company earned first-time Gold status from the Worksite Wellness Council of Massachusetts in its 2019 WorkWell Award competition.
- Kronos was specifically commended by the Worksite Wellness Council for its commitment to cultural initiatives that engage and educate its workforce, produce measurable outcomes, and showcase industry-best practices that elevate the role of well-being as a business solution.
- In Indiana, where Kronos has maintained a significant presence since the grand opening of its Indianapolis office in 2012, the company was named one of the top three Healthiest Employers of Indiana by Springbuk, which honors organizations that take a holistic view of employee health through six key pillars of well-being: foundational components; strategic planning; programming and interventions; leadership commitment; communication and marketing; and reporting and analytics.
- All three awards were in recognition of the Kronos LiveInspired health and wellness pillar of its WorkInspired corporate culture, which focuses on helping Kronites balance work and home life, manage health and wellness, grow their careers, and plan for retirement.
- Dave Almeda, chief people officer, Kronos
“Mental, physical, and financial well-being are critical to work-life harmony in today’s world where the lines of home and office life continue to blur. We will continue to break new ground as needed in order to ensure that Kronites worldwide have the benefits, engaging tools, and meaningful resources that they need to help keep them happy, healthy, and high-performing. Our LiveInspired promise is, and will continue to be, a key component of our strategic initiatives focused on being a great place to work.”
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how to transform employee engagement into a growth strategy in his new book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Visit the Kronos Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) page to learn how Kronites strive to be great people every day.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in the Time Well Spent cartoon series from Kronos.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2019 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.