CHELMSFORD, Mass., Aug 01, 2017
Kronos Incorporated today announced that Gartner, Inc. and International Data Corporation (IDC), two leading IT research and advisory firms, recently ranked Kronos as a top human capital management (HCM) vendor. Long known as the global leader in workforce management, Kronos is rapidly expanding its footprint in the HCM market, with recognition from customers and industry experts.
- Gartner identified Kronos among the top four HCM vendors in the world based on 2016 market share revenue in the report “Market Snapshot: Human Capital Management Software, Worldwide, 2017.”
- Gartner surveys all major vendor participants within the industry in these regions: Asia/Pacific, EMEA, Japan, North America, and Latin America. Market share data is also devised from additional sources such as published company financial reports and relevant economic data.
- IDC identified Kronos as one of the top five HCM vendors in the world based on 2016 market share revenue in the report “Worldwide Human Capital Management and Payroll Applications Market Shares, 2016: Growth Across the Board.”
- IDC used in-depth vendor surveys and analysis to develop detailed 2016 company models by market, geographic region, and operating environment.
- Kronos Workforce Ready, a comprehensive HCM suite, supports the entire employee lifecycle from pre-hire to retire, including human resources, talent acquisition, performance management, benefits and compensation, scheduling, time and attendance, Affordable Care Act (ACA) management, attestation, and payroll, while also offering an online marketplace with complementary, integrated services, and applications.
- Workforce Ready was recently honored with a TekTonic Award for innovative and disruptive technology by HRO Today and received a Gold ranking in the Cloud Computing/SaaS category at Network Products Guide’s 2017 IT World Awards.
- Bob DelPonte, vice president and general manager, HCM practice group, Kronos
“Kronos Workforce Ready is rapidly becoming the preferred choice of human resource professionals who need an intuitive solution to attract and retain talent, engage the workforce, and manage the entire employee lifecycle. As the fastest-growing platform in the HCM market, Workforce Ready surpassed $100 million in revenue in just five years because customers recognize the tremendous value offered by combining human resources, workforce management, and payroll into a single, unified platform – allowing HR departments of all sizes to increase visibility into the workforce to support real-time, evidence-based decision making.”
- Lisa Rowan, research vice president, HR, Talent, and Learning Strategies, IDC
“Kronos is building tremendous momentum within the HCM software market and has been investing heavily in its Workforce Ready product. Workforce Ready has the right combination of features, simplicity, and price to penetrate the HCM market.”
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2017 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.
Gartner, Market Snapshot: Human Capital Management Software, Worldwide, 2017, 15 May 2017
IDC, Worldwide Human Capital Management and Payroll Applications Market Shares, 2016: Growth Across the Board, June 2017