LOWELL, Mass. ,
Kronos Incorporated today announced that it will host nearly 3,000 customers, partners, industry thought leaders, and Kronos solution experts at KronosWorks 2018, the world’s leading workforce information exchange, being held Nov. 4-7 in Las Vegas.
- KronosWorks 2018 will provide valuable insights on the future of work and how organizations can leverage emerging workforce management, HCM, and consumer-grade technologies to empower their workforces and achieve success. Attendees will receive exclusive first looks at new Kronos technologies and solutions; have one-on-one access to Kronos employees, experts, and business partners; leverage peer networking opportunities; attend practical hands-on training workshops and technical courses; and have the opportunity to secure professional certification credits.
- Tech expert and Emmy Award winning TV personality Katie Linendoll will once again emcee KronosWorks, joining Kronos Chief Executive Officer Aron Ain – author of “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work” – to kick off the opening session, which will be streamed live beginning at 11:30 a.m. EST/8:30 a.m. PST on Monday, Nov. 5. Other mainstage highlights include:
- Platon, celebrated photographer and founder of “The People's Portfolio – Powerful Portraits: An Intimate Look at Humanity and Leadership,” will keynote a Monday session that tells the story behind iconic portraits he has captured in his career.
- Workforce Dimensions, Workforce Ready, and Workforce Central customers will headline a panel on what customer success means to them and how they drive the employee experience to meet expectations of today’s worker.
- Workforce Dimensions Technology Partners Facebook, IBM, and Microsoft will discuss how the Kronos D5 Platform is impacting the future of work.
- Interactive product demonstrations showcasing how Kronos HCM and workforce management innovations – including artificial intelligence, Employee Perspectives, talent acquisition, onboarding, mobile, and predictive analytics – are reshaping how employees work and how managers manage.
- Grammy Award winner Kelly Clarkson brings her powerhouse vocals to the Tuesday Customer Appreciation Event.
- In line with the Kronos GiveInspired spirit, Kronos will use the power of social media to support The American Red Cross disaster relief efforts. Attendees who post an image on Twitter or Instagram with the tag #KronosWorks will become part of a large mosaic that will be built onsite in real time. Once the mosaic is complete, Kronos will donate $20,000 to The American Red Cross.
- KronosWorks 2018 sponsors include: Atos, EverythingBenefits, GroupeX, The Hackett Group, HyBridge Solutions, MM Hayes, Objectiva Software, Passport Corporation, SAP SuccessFactors, Tech Mahindra, Workforce Insight, and WorkJam.
- Aron Ain, chief executive officer, Kronos
“I look forward to KronosWorks all year because of the meaningful time we get to spend with our customers and partners. Kronos believes that great businesses are powered by great people – and we’re passionate about empowering our customers and their employees to be at their best. We do this at KronosWorks by connecting customers with technology experts, thought leaders, and industry peers for fresh perspective on the latest products, services, and workforce management trends that will make these great organizations even better.”
- KronosWorks 2018 will take place at Aria Resort and Casino in Las Vegas from Nov. 4-7. Register now to access the KronosWorks live stream from your desk or mobile device.
- Follow live updates and join the conversation online by using #KronosWorks on Twitter.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Wondering how to engage your workforce? Putting people first isn’t just good for employees – it’s good for business. Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how we did in his book, WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2018 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.