Kronos Incorporated today announced it will host more than 2,500 customers, industry thought leaders, and Kronos solution experts from around the globe at KronosWorks 2016, the world’s leading workforce information exchange, from Nov. 13-16 in Orlando, Fla.
- Kronos customers, partners, and industry leaders will come together at KronosWorks to share workforce management and human capital management insights and best practices while immersing themselves in innovative new workforce technologies and applications.
- KronosWorks features hundreds of sessions to help HR, payroll, operations, and IT managers unlock the full potential of their workforces with deep-dive product demonstrations, customer success sessions, and several networking forums.
- Aron Ain, Kronos chief executive officer and one of Glassdoor’s Highest Rated CEOs, will host the opening session on Monday, Nov. 14 to discuss the state of the industry, Kronos fiscal 2016 success and company outlook, and the Kronos philosophy that great businesses are powered by great people. Throughout the morning, Ain will be joined on stage by several compelling guest speakers, including Joyce Maroney, senior director of customer experience, to showcase the new Kronos Community; Vice President of Global Product Management Bill Bartow to dive into the newest Kronos applications and innovations; and customers who will share their Kronos success stories.
- Seth Mattison, founder and chief movement officer of FutureSight Labs, will keynote a Monday session that highlights the critical industry shifts around talent management, change and innovation, leadership, and the future of work.
- In an ongoing, interactive networking gathering to support the launch of the new Kronos Community, the KronosWorks lobby will be transformed into a real-life community setting – complete with a library, park, town hall, and more – where customers can learn from each other and Kronos experts while discussing best practices for leveraging the new online peer community.
- In line with the Kronos GiveInspired spirit, Kronos will harness the power of social media to support Paws for Veterans, a not-for-profit organization that matches veterans who face Posttraumatic Stress Disorder and other combat-related challenges with service dogs. KronosWorks attendees can meet and take photos with the dogs and, for every photo they share on a social media channel tagged with #KronosWorks, Kronos will donate $20 to Paws for Veterans, up to $20,000.
- KronosWorks 2016 sponsors include Cleverant, Cognizant, Cornerstone OnDemand, The Hackett Group, Hybridge Solutions, MM Hayes, Passport, Presence of IT, Tech Mahindra, and Workforce Insight, and Kronos Alliance partners will be on hand in the expo hall to showcase products, services, and solutions designed to enhance workforce management and human capital management solutions.
- Aron Ain, chief executive officer, Kronos
“KronosWorks is simply my favorite event of the year. Why? Because we get to spend quality time with the best minds from around the world in workforce and human capital management – our customers and partners. The week is packed with engaging and inspiring sessions to help our customers maximize their Kronos implementations to unlock the power of their workforces. We look forward to sharing the KronosWorks experience with our guests, in addition to working together to discover and continue to improve how to best manage our world’s workforce to drive productivity and employee engagement.”
- KronosWorks 2016 will take place at the Hyatt Regency Orlando from Nov. 13-16. Register for KronosWorks.
- See live updates and join the conversation online by using #KronosWorks on Twitter.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® – and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2016 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.