CHICAGO, SHRM 2018 Annual Conference and Exposition ,
Recognized for rapid growth, product innovation, and dedication to customer success, Kronos Incorporated today announced Kronos Workforce Ready is a leader in Small Market Focus and an innovator in Mid/Large Market Focus in NelsonHall’s 2018 Next Generation HCM Technology Report.
- The NelsonHall Next Generation HCM Technology Report recognizes Workforce Ready’s unified, single-database platform, which provides end-to-end human capital management (HCM) support from pre-hire to retire to help organizations of all sizes and across all industries solve critical business issues commonly associated with HR, payroll, talent, and timekeeping.
- The evaluation also highlights the customer-first culture and dedicated customer success organization at Kronos as a contributing factor supporting Workforce Ready’s customer retention and net revenue retention rates.
- Additional strengths recognized by NelsonHall include Workforce Ready’s configurable, modular approach, which allows customers to begin with modules they require immediately – such as scheduling and timekeeping, core HR, and payroll – and provides the flexibility to introduce additional modules in the future, such as talent acquisition, onboarding, talent management, and people analytics.
- NelsonHall states that recent and continued investments by Kronos in Workforce Ready’s mobile capabilities, the user interface and overall user experience, advanced automation, artificial intelligence, and machine learning, and other core features should further improve its market presence.
- The Next Generation HCM Technology Report utilizes NelsonHall’s Evaluation and Assessment Tool (NEAT) methodology to analyze the ability of HCM vendors to deliver immediate benefits and meet future customer requirements in both the small and mid-to-large markets.
- Jayson Saba, senior director, product marketing and industry relations, Kronos
“The most important commodity for any organization now and in the future is high-quality data. The unified, single-database approach offered by Workforce Ready provides a single source of truth for all HR, payroll, talent, and timekeeping data, providing organizations with the insights they need to make informed decisions about their people strategy. This approach will become even more important as more organizations adopt predictive and prescriptive analytics, artificial intelligence, and cognitive tools to empower employees and unburden their managers from repetitive, administrative duties.”
- Pete Tiliakos, principal analyst, HR Technology and Services, NelsonHall
“Cloud technology is currently at the heart of digital transformation and buyers of all sizes are seeking a single system of record that provides end-to-end HCM capabilities. Kronos is poised to continue the rapid growth Workforce Ready has experienced since launch, especially as the organization invests heavily in user experience, mobility, and future-ready enhancements that will further build upon the analytics and advanced automation that customers enjoy and expect from Kronos.”
- Visit Kronos in booth 1450 at the SHRM Annual Conference & Exposition, taking place June 17-20 in Chicago.
- Learn more about Kronos Workforce Ready in NelsonHall’s 2018 Next Generation HCM Technology Report.
- See why G2 Crowd named Workforce Ready a marketplace leader in HR management suites.
- Visit the What Works blog to read about the latest trends and insights from Kronos.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
NelsonHall is the leading global analyst firm dedicated to helping organizations understand the 'art of the possible' in IT and business services. With analysts in the US, UK, and Continental Europe, NelsonHall provides buy-side organizations with detailed, critical information on markets and vendors (including NEAT assessments) that helps them make fast and highly informed sourcing decisions. And for vendors, NelsonHall provides deep knowledge of market dynamics and user requirements to help them hone their go-to-market strategies. NelsonHall’s research is based on rigorous, all-original research, and is widely respected for the quality, depth, and insight of its analysis.
© 2018 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.