Kronos Incorporated today announced that organizations across all industries are experiencing success with Kronos Workforce Ready, the unified Human Capital Management (HCM) platform that helps organizations attract and retain top talent, better engage the workforce, and manage the employee lifecycle from pre-hire to retire.
- The rapid adoption of the Kronos Workforce Ready suite has showed no signs of slowing over the past 12 months, with the number of organizations leveraging the platform increasing another 45 percent.
- More organizations are choosing to unlock the full potential of Workforce Ready, with a continued increase in full-suite adoption over the past 12 months as more customers deploy HR – including recruiting and onboarding, performance and compensation management, and benefits administration – as well as time and attendance, and payroll in a single system of record.
- Global growth is surging too, as the platform’s international customer count has more than doubled in the last year, increasing 110 percent. Workforce Ready is presently available in Australia, Canada, parts of continental Europe, Mexico, the U.K., and New Zealand.
- The success of Workforce Ready is driven by continual strategic product innovation at Kronos. Deep functionality, an intuitive user experience, and overall product value are repeatedly cited as key reasons Workforce Ready helps organizations better engage employees, drive productivity, and minimize compliance risk.
- Community Connections – Community Connections employs direct care professionals that provide day habilitation services at multiple locations. Prior to selecting Workforce Ready, it utilized spreadsheets to record payroll. Employee timekeeping was also manual and paper-based, as was the calculation of leave and accruals – diverting the HR team’s focus from more strategic tasks, such as recruiting top talent and supporting employee engagement. Community Connections now offers a modern, intuitive, and unified Kronos HCM solution that simplifies HR, time and attendance, payroll, and Affordable Care Act compliance for the HR staff and its employees allowing everyone to remain focused on providing the highest levels of care and support possible.
- Texas Book Company – Texas Book Company turned to Workforce Ready to seamlessly scale its workforce to more efficiently meet seasonal demand. The retail operation doubles its employee count across 30 stores during peak seasons. Kronos helps Texas Book Company easily recruit and onboard the most qualified candidates, administer benefits, conduct performance reviews, automate the Affordable Care Act filing process, and accurately process payroll. With a single employee record, employee information automatically populates into timekeeping and scheduling. Real-time visibility into workforce data allows managers to track important metrics, such as sales per labor hour, while self-service tools provide employees with anytime access to schedule and accrual information. In addition to scaling up to meet seasonal demand, Workforce Ready makes it quick and simple for Texas Book Company to identify and invite back top performers the following season.
- The Thompson Group – The Thompson Group delivers automotive sales and services across multiple locations. Workforce Ready replaced time-consuming, manual processes previously performed at the company, such as the annual processing of W-2s. Paper-based requests have also been eliminated, improving the tracking of accruals and commission-based compensation, both of which employees can now view via a mobile application. Increased visibility into employee data also helps The Thompson Group take a proactive approach to compliance, better managing requirements related to the Affordable Care Act, Family and Medical Leave Act, and other regional regulations.
- Amy Wade, IT director, Community Connections
“We needed a human capital management solution – HR, time and attendance, payroll, and ACA reporting – in a unified platform with one employee record. With Kronos Workforce Ready, we’ve been able to empower our HR team to spend more time both recruiting the most talented care professionals and ensuring we develop and retain them through strong employee engagement initiatives. This winning strategy helps Community Connections improve client satisfaction.”
- Matt Thomas, director of innovations and HR, Ekas
“Kronos has added value to our business, we have reduced the manual process in handling payroll and we have seen a significant reduction in labor costs”
- Jennifer Gray, human resources director, The Thompson Group
“The Kronos Workforce Ready HCM platform has helped The Thompson Group succeed because it is able to do everything in a single solution. Whether it is accelerating time-consuming HR processes, managing the complex pay rules in place at our organization, or ensuring that our employees are paid correctly on time, every time, Kronos does the heavy lifting so our managers and employees can focus on delivering the best service possible to our customers.”
- Holger Mueller, vice president and principal analyst, Constellation Research
“In today’s highly competitive business environment, an organization’s employees are its most valuable asset. In order to succeed, HR departments must evolve beyond their traditional role as the policy police and become a strategic business partner with a voice in corporate decision making. It is good to see this philosophy finding itself in software today, elevating the ability of small, mid-sized, and large organizations to achieve this goal. By replacing manual, error-prone, paper-based processes with modern technology, HR leaders can serve a more strategic role by building programs that improve employee engagement and develop better managers and leaders.”
- Bob DelPonte, vice president and general manager, HCM practice group, Kronos
“Great organizations are powered by great people. This is the belief that drives everything we do at Kronos and the type of workforce that Kronos HCM solutions helps businesses create and manage. With one unified platform for the entire workforce, whether it be hourly or salary, Kronos provides a single-source view of real-time data, helping managers increase employee engagement, drive productivity, mitigate compliance concerns, and make better informed and more strategic business decisions.”
- This announcement was made from KronosWorks, the world’s largest workforce information exchange. KronosWorks is taking place this week in Orlando.
- See live updates and join the conversation by using #KronosWorks across all social media channels.
- In line with the Kronos GiveInspired spirit, Kronos will harness the power of social media to support Paws for Veterans, a not-for-profit organization providing combat injured veterans with task trained medical service dogs, supplies, therapeutic group sessions, and natural treatment alternatives. For every photo from the event shared by attendees on social media with #KronosWorks, Kronos will donate $20 to Paws for Veterans, up to $20,000.
- Learn more about Kronos Human Capital Management solutions.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce blogs.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2016 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.