LAS VEGAS, Kronos Workforce Ready Partner Community Workshop, Nov 27, 2018
The Kronos Workforce Ready Partner Network today kicked off its 11th annual – and largest ever – Partner Community Workshop. Hosted in Las Vegas, the three-day interactive conference brings together 350 attendees from nearly 150 leading national payroll service bureaus and top accounting firms to share best practices, discuss industry trends, explore technology innovations from Kronos, and network with peers.
- As the largest payroll provider event for the human capital management (HCM) industry, the Workforce Ready Partner Community Workshop features educational sessions detailing Workforce Ready product enhancements, implementation and services strategies, sales and marketing tactics, and a service bureau owner track emphasizing business growth and leadership.
- New payroll bureaus and top accounting firms are joining the Workforce Ready Partner Network each year to expand their service offerings with an award-winning HCM cloud suite and a collection of innovative and unique partner programs, including:
- Access to a complimentary qualified lead generation database, which generates approximately $800,000 in annual recurring revenue for partners;
- Ongoing educational and professional development opportunities, regular Workforce Ready product trainings, and a learning management system to track completed trainings; and
- White-label marketing collateral and programs that empower partners to offer a branded experience to their own customers.
- With a continual focus on partner success, the Workforce Ready Partner Network delivers industry-leading Kronos services and support resources, a dedicated Partner Success Manager, and membership in the Kronos Community, a thriving online user community with 40,000 active users.
- Workforce Ready is a full-suite cloud solution that helps organizations hire, onboard, manage, pay, and develop their entire workforce – both salaried and hourly employees. Kronos recently introduced a consumer-grade, responsive user experience and enhanced predictive analytics.
- Mike Grzegorek, director, Workforce Ready Partner Network, Kronos
“Top Workforce Ready Partner Network partners achieve average year-over-year revenue growth of more than 20 percent. This success can be attributed to the power of the Workforce Ready cloud suite, continued investments by Kronos to deliver innovative and industry-leading functionality – such as the new responsive user experience – and attentive service and support to ensure our partners have the resources needed to be successful for many years to come.”
- Rachel Lyubovitzky, chief executive officer, EverythingBenefits; Partner Community Workshop 2018 Diamond Sponsor
“Kronos has created a rich and vibrant partner network community, including a thriving marketplace where service bureaus and accounting firms can partner with organizations like EverythingBenefits to extend the value of their Workforce Ready investment by seamlessly offering even more solutions to their customers. The breadth of resources available through this powerful integration, attentive service and support, and continued innovation altogether translate into truly a unique experience for the partner network members working with Kronos.”
- Partner Community Workshop 2018 is taking place Nov. 27-29 at the Red Rock Casino Resort and Spa in Las Vegas.
- Learn how the Kronos Workforce Ready Partner Network helps payroll and human capital management service bureaus and national accounting firms grow their businesses.
- Wondering how to engage your workforce? Putting people first isn’t just good for employees – it’s good for business. Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how we did it in his book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000 ® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2018 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.