LOWELL, Mass. ,
Committed to delivering an engaging mobile-first approach to human resources, workforce management, and payroll, Kronos Incorporated today introduced an entirely reimagined mobile experience for the Kronos Workforce Ready human capital management (HCM) cloud suite. In addition to empowering employees and managers with on-the-go access to a wide array of vital tools, organizations will benefit from an enhanced applicant portal that makes it quicker and simpler for candidates to apply from a smartphone or tablet, as well as compliance enhancements to help organizations mitigate risk in today’s complex regulatory landscape.
- Engage the entire workforce – whether hourly or salaried, an employee or manager – with a consumer-grade, device-agnostic mobile experience
- The redesigned Workforce Ready mobile application features a responsive user interface (UI), providing employees and managers with the ability to complete critical tasks on any device and at any time.
- Upon login, configurable in-app tiles surface the information that is most important to an individual’s role. For example, an employee may opt to see their schedule, edit their timecard, and review benefits election status from the home screen. Managers and HR administrators can see alerts, exceptions, and requests that require attention, then take immediate action to resolve them without navigating to additional screens.
- Users can complete nearly any action – including benefits enrollment, self-service scheduling, punching, and even accessing important payroll and tax information – in just a couple of taps on the screen.
- Attract the very best job candidates with a completely reimagined applicant experience
- Workforce Ready’s applicant portal is optimized for mobile devices to help organizations more readily attract and hire the growing population of candidates who exclusively utilize tablets and smartphones in their job search.
- Job openings are quickly located with the fewest number of taps on the screen with tools like predictive smart search, making navigation even more user friendly, and mobile-first job panels provide immediate access to position details and requirements. An intuitive application view coupled with existing resume-parsing tools make it even faster to complete all forms.
- To cut down on abandoned applications and candidate bounce rates even further, easy-to-view sidebar navigation clearly communicates each step of the application and a progress bar keeps candidates updated as they near completion, encouraging them to finish the process.
- Human resources and talent acquisition professionals can make their applicant portal more memorable with expanded employer branding opportunities that ensure the portal is reflective of their culture and closely aligned with existing employer branding.
- Navigate an increasingly complex regulatory landscape with an experienced partner to help mitigate compliance risk
- California, New York City, and other states and municipalities are enacting paid sick leave requirements that expand this benefit beyond its traditional scope. Workforce Ready includes processes for eligible employees to request and claim paid sick leave as well as safeguards to ensure they do not take more time than allowed.
- Massachusetts, Oregon, and Puerto Rico are among nine cities, states, and U.S. territories banning salary history questions for job candidates. As more follow suit and regulations continue to change, safeguards within the recruiting module help mitigate risk associated with collecting applicant employment history.
- Bob DelPonte, vice president and general manager, Workforce Ready Group, Kronos
“In today’s always-on and on-the-go culture, providing managers and employees with the ability to negotiate the demands of work and home-life from the device of their choice is a core pillar needed to support a highly engaged workforce. With Workforce Ready’s enhanced mobile experience, managers are liberated from the back office: they can address employee requests, resolve alerts and exceptions, and make critical decisions with real-time information from anywhere, at any time. Employees are also equally empowered to take control of their work schedules, access payroll and tax information, and even complete previously complex actions like benefits enrollment in just a couple of taps on a screen.”
- Steve Goldberg, vice president and research director, Ventana Research
“Two of the most important drivers of workforce performance and operational excellence are actionable analytics and mobile technology. These factors were cited, respectively, by 76 percent and 49 percent of organizations surveyed in our HCM benchmark research. The accelerated adoption of Workforce Ready is no doubt being fueled by the high-value analytics Kronos has developed through its unified database across human resources, workforce management and payroll; and Kronos' Workforce Ready native mobile application offers the type of employee experience that maximizes both engagement and productivity.”
- See why G2 Crowd named Workforce Ready a marketplace leader in HR management suites.
- Visit the new What Works blog to read about the latest trends and insights from Kronos.
- Download the “New Hire Momentum: Driving the Onboarding Experience” report.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2018 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.