Kronos Incorporated today introduced Kronos Workforce Ready Talent Acquisition and Workforce Ready Performance Management, powerful new applications within the Kronos Workforce Ready human capital management (HCM) cloud platform. These modules further enhance the existing talent acquisition and performance management capabilities of Workforce Ready to help organizations attract, develop, and retain an engaged workforce.
- Workforce Ready Talent Acquisition helps organizations source, track, and evaluate candidates while leveraging internal workforce metrics to identify best-fit talent without compromising time-to-hire and cost-to-hire goals.
- Identify – and hire – top candidates: Workforce Ready Talent Acquisition automates and streamlines job requisitions, recruiting, and hiring processes to support a truly paperless HCM environment, eliminating manual and duplicate data entry. Hiring managers can proactively source candidates through their organization’s own careers page (and soon via integration with popular online job boards) while assigning pre-screening questions to quickly narrow down the pool of qualified candidates;
- Enhance the applicant experience: Candidates benefit from a modern online application and can auto-populate application fields with their LinkedIn profile or resume-parsing tools, while Workforce Ready optimizes pre-hire engagement with automated notifications and configurable email communications to keep applicants informed during the hiring stage; and
- Onboard like a pro: Configurable dashboards offer simple, at-a-glance visual updates to monitor applicant status while onboarding checklists provide a seamless and consistent experience for all new hires to ensure their transition from applicant to employee begins with an engaging start.
- Workforce Ready Performance Management supports the development of employees on a continuous basis to align the entire organization for ongoing success.
- Establish clear goals for all employees: Organizations can define organizational goals that cascade down to groups and individual employees to ensure everyone – both salaried and hourly employees – is working toward the same mission, understands how their role impacts overall team performance, and knows what is expected to advance within the organization;
- Deliver real-time, evidence-based feedback: Performance development tools enable managers to empower employees with ongoing feedback based on real-time data to increase engagement and retention. Soon, managers will also have the option of leveraging attendance, absence, productivity, and safety data within Workforce Ready to create a complete review that includes all relevant information; and
- Drive employee development: Help employees grow as professionals by identifying new training opportunities to develop additional skills or achieve/retain valuable certifications. Because Workforce Ready is a unified platform, Workforce Ready Performance Management shares data the Workforce Ready HR application to help define necessary training courses, schedule internal classes, monitor open seats, and report employee participation.
- In addition to the talent acquisition and performance management applications, Workforce Ready customers will also benefit from enhanced scheduling and attestation tools.
- Create better schedules: Workforce Ready’s advanced scheduling engine now generates optimized schedules that consider an employee’s skills, certifications, and other factors important to the organization (such as seniority) to make sure the right person is scheduled at the right place and time. Self-service tools will also soon offer employees transparency and autonomy into schedule making by allowing them to pick open shifts based on their qualifications.
- Attest to accuracy: Workforce Ready Attestation empowers employees to attest to the accuracy of their total hours worked and whether they received mandated rest and / or meal breaks. Attestation integrates fully with Workforce Ready Time Keeping and the Kronos InTouch and helps organizations simplify and streamline adherence to state, local, union, and other policies to minimize compliance risk.
- A unified HCM platform, Workforce Ready was recently honored by HRO Today with a TekTonic Award for innovative and disruptive technology. Workforce Ready supports the entire employee lifecycle, including HR, talent acquisition, performance management, benefits and compensation, scheduling, time and attendance, ACA management, attestation, and payroll, while also offering an online marketplace with complementary, integrated services and applications.
- Chris Lampe, director, human resources, Deer Valley Resort
“At Deer Valley, we need an engaged workforce to be successful and our employees are central to providing the quality experience that our guests have come to expect. Kronos Workforce Ready provides an inviting experience from the onset of the talent acquisition process, through the critical onboarding phase and during an employee’s complete tenure with us. Because we’re a seasonal resort destination, Workforce Ready also makes it easy to identify and invite back top performers for the following year. Deploying a cloud HCM platform that encompasses human resources, workforce management, and payroll makes it simpler for Deer Valley to attract, develop, and retain a committed workforce.”
- Michael Rochelle, chief strategy officer and principal HCM analyst, Brandon Hall Group
“Kronos continues to deliver on the promise of a full-suite approach to HCM cloud software. While Workforce Ready has long offered talent acquisition and performance management, the introduction of a dedicated application for each function will allow Kronos to develop even more innovative and engaging tools for HR professionals that will help organizations ensure they’re recruiting and developing their top talent.”
- Bob DelPonte, vice president and general manager, HCM practice group, Kronos
“Human resource professionals continue to take on a more strategic role as organizations compete to attract and retain top talent, develop and engage their workforce, and more effectively manage the employee lifecycle from pre-hire to retire. Too often, manual processes and time-consuming administrative work detract from HR’s ability to act strategically and concentrate on their people. This is especially true with talent acquisition and performance management. The introduction of dedicated modules within Workforce Ready will make it even more efficient for organizations to identify best-fit talent and provide powerful tools for managers to help all employees – both salaried or hourly – develop in a meaningful way. Workforce Ready has always supported these critical business functions and will continue to deliver new and unique innovations made possible through our unified platform approach.”
- Learn more about the unified Workforce Ready HCM cloud platform, including Workforce Ready Talent Acquisition and Workforce Ready Performance Management.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2017 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos, the Kronos logo, and Workforce Ready are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.