LOWELL, Mass. ,
Kronos Incorporated announced today that, through its wholly owned subsidiary Kronos SaaShr, it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire substantially all of the assets of Advanced Payroll Systems, a payroll services bureau and human capital management solutions provider. The acquisition will be complete once all closing conditions are satisfied.
- Headquartered in Louisville, Ky., Advanced Payroll Systems is a member of the Kronos Workforce Ready Partner Network.
- The acquisition will allow Kronos to deliver a more seamless customer experience to organizations that utilize Kronos Payroll Services, including direct delivery of the high levels of support and services that all Kronos customers currently receive.
- Kronos Payroll Services is a fast-growing payroll services offering that provides Kronos Workforce Ready and Workforce Dimensions customers with a complete, end-to-end solution for tax filing, garnishment processing, distribution of pay checks, and payroll documentation.
- Bob Delponte, president, Kronos SaaShr
“Tens of thousands of organizations look to Kronos for help overcoming challenges related to talent acquisition, onboarding, performance management, workforce management, and payroll. As more organizations realize the benefits of selecting payroll services from Kronos, the acquisition of assets from Advanced Payroll Systems will allow Kronos to both simplify and enhance the delivery of Kronos Payroll Services to our customers.”
- Gary Huntoon, president and chief executive officer, Advanced Payroll Systems
“Advanced Payroll Systems and Kronos are longtime partners in the delivery of human capital management and payroll services offerings. Both organizations share similar values, including the same commitment to providing the highest levels of customer support and service. Advanced Payroll Systems customers joining Kronos will now further benefit from the company’s focus on innovation and customer success.”
- See why G2 Crowd named Workforce Ready a marketplace leader in HR management suites.
- Visit the new What Works blog to read about the latest trends and insights from Kronos.
- Empower your team with Kronos payroll solutions.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2018 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.