NATIONAL HARBOR, Md. ,
Kronos Incorporated today announced continued customer success for Kronos Payroll. Organizations of all sizes and across all industries are selecting Kronos Payroll for its deep domain expertise, dedicated customer advocacy, and engaging employee experience to improve payroll accuracy, reduce processing time, mitigate compliance risk, and create the perfect paycheck for both hourly and salaried employees.
- With more than 10,000 tax jurisdictions in the U.S. – and thousands of continually changing tax regulations to actively manage at the federal, state, and local level – organizations that partner with Kronos modernize their payroll function to increase efficiencies and manage the cost and complexities created by payroll processing.
- Brookstone, a nationwide specialty chain retailer and developer of innovative product lines, selected Kronos for payroll as part of its migration to Workforce Dimensions HCM, the next generation solution from Kronos. With its recent deployment of Workforce Dimensions, Brookstone is transforming its employee experience with the help of innovative human resources (HR), payroll, talent management, and timekeeping solutions from Kronos.
- The City of Oxford, Miss. unlocked extensive time savings by moving from its legacy payroll solution to Kronos Payroll. In addition to improving accuracy and shortening the amount of time it takes to process each payroll period, its cumbersome, basic reporting has been replaced by robust, intuitive reports from Kronos that identify operational trends, helping city leaders keep their finger on the pulse of employee engagement.
- At New York Health and Racquet Club, approximately 1,000 employees utilize Kronos Workforce Ready for self-service access to their payroll information, including direct deposit and W-2 tax forms, through a Kronos mobile application. Prior to Kronos, the organization utilized a highly manual, paper-based process, which has been replaced by an integrated, full-suite human capital management solution from Kronos with HR, payroll, and workforce management.
- ALE Solutions expanded its Kronos solution to include payroll after successfully improving the efficiency of its HR processes with Kronos. They sought a flexible, configurable payroll solution that would streamline both the HRIS and payroll functions. The Kronos commitment to supporting customer success, including the educational, peer networking, and support opportunities available through the Kronos Community, also deliver significant value to ALE Solutions.
- With Kronos Payroll, organizations can process payroll on their own schedule and complete as many separate payroll runs as needed, eliminating concerns often associated with special check runs for commissions or bonuses.
- All payroll data is readily available in the Kronos solution through intuitive analytics and reporting tools. This makes it easy for payroll professionals to identify trends and troubleshoot areas of concern while also informing current and future budget planning.
- Kronos Payroll customers enhance the employee experience by empowering users with expansive self-service tools to access pay statements, update direct deposit and withholding statuses, and view personal payroll and tax documentation from anywhere and on any device.
- With Kronos Payroll Services, organizations can simplify the management of payroll taxes and payments. Seamlessly integrated with Kronos Workforce Ready Payroll and Workforce Dimensions Payroll, Kronos Payroll Services mitigates risk associated with filing errors, streamlines third party vendor and garnishment payment transmissions, and saves time and reduces paycheck printing and distribution costs.
- Malysa O’Connor, senior director, Payroll Practice Group, Kronos
“For payroll professionals, a single mistake can be costly and negatively impact the overall employee experience. With Kronos Payroll, we remove the hassles and inefficiencies that lead to errors, ensuring payroll is done right the first time. Our solutions provide embedded checklists, simplified workflows, and comprehensive analytics that help organizations process payroll as efficiently – and accurately – as possible for every employee, whether hourly or salaried, part-time or full-time. By managing the complexities associated with payroll, our customers are able to focus on what matters most to them: their people and their customers.”
- Susan McGrath, vice president, human resources, Brookstone
“Brookstone recently performed its first payroll run following the deployment of Workforce Dimensions and could not be happier with the outcome. Whether its HR, payroll, talent, or timekeeping, Kronos delivers intuitive and innovative solutions that provide an engaging experience for our managers, back-office teams, and front-line associates. Many newfound efficiencies, whether through system consolidation or simplified processes, have delivered an immediate return-on-investment. Kronos is a trusted and valued partner.”
- Robin Mitnick, director, payroll, New York Health and Racquet Club
“At New York Health and Racquet Club, we’ve overcome the limited resources available for payroll by maximizing our partnership with Kronos. Payroll and tax processing is now simple and efficient. We’re able to leverage the analytics and reporting tools provided by Kronos to identify trends and proactively address areas of concern. Most importantly, we’re able to offer our employees modern, empowering self-service tools that directly contribute to our goal of building the most engaged workforce possible, allowing us to better serve our members.”
- Visit Kronos in Booth 201 during American Payroll Association Congress, May 15-19, in National Harbor, Md.
- Visit the What Works blog to read about the latest trends and insights from Kronos.
- See why G2 Crowd named Workforce Ready a marketplace leader in HR management suites.
- Learn how to improve payroll efficiency and compliance with Kronos payroll solutions.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2018 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.