LOWELL, Mass., Apr 29, 2019
Kronos Incorporated today announced it has been recognized by Great Place to Work® and The Globe and Mail for the fifth consecutive year as a Best Workplace in Canada, hitting its highest-ever ranking of eighth across the entire country.
- Kronos ranked eighth among the 50 best large and multinational workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work and The Globe and Mail.
- The company was recognized for its award-winning culture of caring and, specifically, unique benefits offered to employees that align with values around family and community, including its open paid time off program; its top-up program for maternity leave, paternity leave, adoption leave, and short-term disability; and childcare financial assistance program.
- Great Place to Work Canada also recently ranked Kronos a 2019 Best Workplace for Women for the fifth consecutive year, and among the Best Workplace in Quebec and Best Workplace for Inclusion. And, for the third consecutive year, the Montréal Gazette named Kronos one of Montréal’s Top Employers as part of the separate Canada’s Top 100 Employers competition.
- In addition to continuing its momentum in Canada, Kronos has been certified as a Great Place to Work in every country where it has a significant presence. This national award in Canada follows other impressive award wins worldwide, including being named:
- A two-time winner of Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work Employee Choice honor; a two-time honoree on the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list; a Fortune Best Workplace in Technology; a Fortune Best Workplace for Millennials; a two-time Fortune Best Workplace for Giving Back; a Best Multinational Workplace in Asia; and a Best Workplace in Australia, China, India, and the U.K.
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain, a three-time winner of Glassdoor’s Top CEOs honor, outlines how the company built its award-winning culture – all while tripling revenue to $1.4 billion – in his new book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Kronos employs nearly 6,000 Kronites around the globe – including more than 350 in Canada – and is actively hiring with hundreds of open positions worldwide.
- Spiros Paleologos, vice president and general manager, Canada, Kronos
“When we say great businesses are powered by great people, it extends beyond Kronites. It includes our families and friends who support us, so we can bring our best selves to work every day. Canadian Kronites have proven yet again, along with the other winning Kronos teams around the world, that we’re a global community of dedicated and hardworking professionals who contribute to all the reasons we are a great place to work.”
- Read The Globe and Mail special report of the best places to work in Canada.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit Kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2019 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.