Kronos SaaShr, Inc. today announced from the Kronos SaaShr Partner Community Workshop (PCW) that 2016 was the most successful year ever for the human capital management (HCM) cloud platform.
- Acquired by Kronos in 2011, Kronos SaaShr has grown exponentially over the last five years to become a leading provider of HCM technology in the cloud for HR and payroll service bureaus and other reseller partners.
- The Kronos SaaShr PCW, now in its ninth year, is one of the payroll industry’s largest provider conferences for payroll professionals. More HR and payroll professionals will attend this year’s PCW than any prior PCW.
- This year’s agenda is packed with captivating sessions and partner-led roundtables discussing the latest trends, best practices, and new innovations in HCM technology and the SaaShr platform to help partners better serve their customers and grow their businesses.
- Kronos SaaShr is a full-suite, single-source HCM solution in the cloud that manages the entire employee lifecycle. It features powerful HR, payroll, time and labor management and Affordable Care Act (ACA) management tools, as well as a mobile application and complementary marketplace of ancillary products and services.
- Bob DelPonte, vice president and general manager, Workforce Ready group, Kronos
“Kronos is committed to helping organizations of all types and sizes achieve the most engaged workforce possible with innovative human capital management solutions. Through the Kronos SaaShr partner channel, more small- and mid-sized businesses across the U.S. than ever before are now using Kronos SaaShr to attract and retain top talent, engage with employees, and more effectively manage the entire employee lifecycle from pre-hire to retire. The rapid adoption of the platform coupled with enthusiasm for the Partner Community Workshop are further proof points of the value Kronos SaaShr delivers to our partners when helping them grow their organizations.”
- The Kronos SaaShr PCW 2016 place Sept. 14-16 at the Crystal Gateway Marriott in Arlington, Va.
- Learn more about Kronos SaaShr.
- Hear how the Kronos WorkInspired culture benefits customers.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Payroll Tax Management is a diamond sponsor of PCW 2016.
About Kronos SaaShr
Kronos SaaShr, Inc. is a leading provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) workforce management solutions. Under a private-label model, Kronos SaaShr provides its time and attendance, human resources, and payroll applications to small and midsize businesses through a network of service providers. To learn more about Kronos SaaShr, visit www.saashr.com.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
2016 Kronos SaaShr, Inc. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Krnos logo are registered trademarks and the SaaShr logo and Workforce Innovation That Works are trademarks of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.