Kronos SaaShr, Inc. today announced a new software development relationship with Google for Work to integrate Google Apps for Work with the Kronos SaaShr workforce management suite, which delivers enterprise-class workforce management solutions with full human capital management (HCM) capabilities in the cloud to small and midsize businesses (SMBs) through a network of local service providers.
- Combining the power of Google Apps for Work with leading HR and workforce management solutions from Kronos SaaShr partners will help SMB customers manage their workforces with innovative, intuitive, and familiar cloud and mobile tools to boost productivity, increase employee engagement, and improve workplace efficiency.
- This relationship provides Kronos SaaShr partners with the opportunity to easily expand their cloud solution portfolio with Google for Work, while allowing mutual end-customers to seamlessly integrate Google applications with their HCM solutions. This empowers SMBs to enhance mobile, collaboration, data collection, storage, and reporting capabilities with tools their employees use every day.
- Planned initial integrations with the Kronos SaaShr platform and Google Apps for Work include:
- Google Calendar – Employee work schedules created in the Kronos SaaShr platform will automatically and instantly be synced to their personal calendars. This means team members will not need to wait until the schedule is posted to see their assigned shifts and any changes will rapidly be communicated without confusion;
- Google Drive – HR reports, timesheet data, payroll information, and other pertinent workforce management and human capital management documents from the Kronos SaaShr platform will be safely and securely saved to Google Drive, allowing for simple sharing of key data anywhere, at any time, with the stakeholders who need it;
- Google Sheets – To save time, spreadsheets will be seamlessly shared between Kronos SaaShr and Google Sheets without having to convert file formats. This will allow SMBs to collaborate faster and more easily view data from any device. Kronos SaaShr partners can also use Drive and Sheets to better collaborate with their customer contacts to help with implementation, testing, and change management; and
- Google Maps – To enhance recruiting and hiring, a job applicant will be able to view the proximity of their home address to the job location to calculate potential commute times. SMBs can list job openings with company-specific information on the Google Map pin, as well as identify geographic talent pools to help fill the candidate pipeline and hire more efficiently and effectively.
- Customers of the Kronos SaaShr partner network benefit from the consumerization of business technology to improve their HR, recruiting, talent management, and workforce management processes while helping the organization minimize compliance risk. The relationship also enables SMBs to better engage their entire workforce – from office employees to remote workers – via familiar Google Apps and mobile devices.
- The Kronos and Google for Work engineering teams kicked off the relationship with a 24-hour software development day to brainstorm innovative ways to integrate complementary applications that target a heightened user experience, resiliency, standardization, ease-of-deployment, anywhere access, and cost savings for joint customers.
- Kronos SaaShr and Google launched an application integration contest at the annual Kronos SaaShr partner conference, which resulted in proposals for innovative integrated applications benefiting SMBs that are also being considered for future development. Partners are encouraged to submit additional ideas.
- More than two million paid businesses use Google Apps for Work and more than one million combined Kronos users touch a Workforce Ready or Kronos SaaShr system every day.
- Bob DelPonte, vice president and general manager, small and midsize business, Kronos
“Google is synonymous with bringing the benefits of consumer technology to the business world. Together we will make it easier for organizations and their employees to communicate while providing innovative workforce management and HR solutions to differentiate themselves from the competition. In turn, Kronos SaaShr partners will too be able to greatly differentiate themselves as a true cloud solution provider. The partner community is abuzz and we look forward to seeing how many of their innovative ideas turn into real-world solutions.”
- Learn more about Google for Work and Kronos SaaShr.
- Connect with Kronos SaaShr via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to SaaShr's workforce management channel blog.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
About Kronos SaaShr
Kronos SaaShr, Inc. is a leading provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) workforce management solutions. Under a private-label model, Kronos SaaShr provides its time and attendance, human resources, and payroll applications to small and midsize businesses through a network of service providers. To learn more about Kronos SaaShr, visit www.saashr.com.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
2016 Kronos SaaShr, Inc. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Krnos logo are registered trademarks and the SaaShr logo and Workforce Innovation That Works are trademarks of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.