LAS VEGAS, KronosWorks,
Kronos Incorporated today announced the launch of Kronos Paragon, a unique and innovative implementation methodology for Workforce Central customers designed to significantly expedite time to value in the Kronos Cloud.
- Traditional workforce management implementation methods can take weeks or even months to build, configure, and properly test countless organization-specific work rules and complex compliance regulations that vary by industry, city, state, region, and country. Kronos Paragon combines innovative technology, agile techniques, and deep industry knowledge with nearly 40 years of workforce management experience to streamline Workforce Central deployments in the Kronos Cloud for unprecedented time to value.
- Kronos Paragon maximizes agile project management and collaboration, reduces manual effort associated with system testing and documentation creation, and provides early hands-on access to pre-configured Workforce Central software so Kronos consultants can help customers leverage their workforces as a competitive advantage.
- At the heart of Kronos Paragon is a unique and innovative technology that leverages a matrix of proven workforce management configuration building blocks catalogued across all industries that reflect ever-changing work regulations and compliance requirements to help jump-start Workforce Central deployments based on an organization's size, industry, and geography.
- A Kronos project team immediately engages the customer to develop a project plan, set goals, and develop success criteria while leveraging four key elements of Kronos Paragon to accelerate implementation and ensure successful deployment of Workforce Central in the Kronos Cloud:
- An interactive online workspace tailored to each organization acts as the central resource for customers to collaborate with the Kronos project team, keep the project on track, and guide all aspects of the implementation, including solution design, testing, training, change management, and rollout.
- Industry-specific configurations uploaded by Kronos Paragon act as software building blocks to expedite hands-on testing with working software that reflects each organization's specific workforce business rules based on its industry and geography. During testing, agile techniques refine the configuration per the organization's requirements.
- Dynamic documentation is automatically generated to match the organization's configuration and is updated on-demand as the system is refined.
- Accelerated and automated testing eliminates the need for manual data input and significantly reduces time required for testing and validation while the online tracking system allows project team members to view testing status at any time.
- Anie Chinarian, vice president, HR, Henley Enterprises dba Valvoline Instant Oil Change
"Henley established an aggressive timeline for implementing Workforce Central as our timekeeping and absence management system. Kronos' systematic project planning driven by Kronos Paragon helped Henley successfully navigate the many critical milestones necessary for a comprehensive and timely company-wide rollout at our corporate offices, regional offices, and 206 service center locations across 12 states. Kronos' customer-focused approach gave our project team the information, confidence, and support we needed and was vital to ensuring Henley VIOC was able to meet its go-live goals."
- Lisa Rowan, research vice president, HR, talent, and learning strategies, IDC
"Kronos' deep understanding of industry verticals and the ever-changing compliance landscape across the globe is second-to-none. With Kronos Paragon, Kronos has successfully unlocked its vault of domain knowledge for the benefit of Workforce Central customers in the Kronos Cloud to customize a winning implementation strategy and deliver even more rapid time to value."
- Kristina Lengyel, vice president, professional services, Kronos
"The word 'paragon' means a model of excellence. That's exactly what we've built with Kronos Paragon by leveraging nearly 40 years of experience working with tens of thousands of customers across virtually all industries and geographies. The innovative service technology behind Kronos Paragon allows us to capture the vast tribal knowledge of our global consultants and put industry-configured working software in the hands of customers quickly to truly streamline deployments and speed time to value for our Workforce Central customers in the Kronos Cloud."
- Learn more about Kronos Paragon.
- This announcement was made from KronosWorks, the world's largest workforce information exchange. KronosWorks is taking place this week in Las Vegas.
- See live updates and join the conversation by using #KronosWorks on Twitter.
- Kronos encourages KronosWorks attendees to #celebratework in the social lounge by taking pictures in their dream job attire. For every 100 pictures, Kronos will donate $5,000 to Dress for Success®, an international not-for-profit organization that promotes the economic independence of disadvantaged women.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries - including more than half of the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2015 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.