LOWELL, Mass., Apr 12, 2018
Kronos Incorporated today announced it is the recipient of two customer success awards recognizing the organization’s commitment to partnering with customers to drive positive business outcomes. Kronos has received an 18th consecutive NorthFace ScoreBoard Award and Jennifer Dearman, vice president of global customer success, has been named a “Top 100 Customer Success Strategist.”
- For 18th consecutive year, Kronos is an honored recipient of the NorthFace ScoreBoard Award.
- Presented by the Customer Relationship Management Institute LLC1 (CRMI), the award is presented to organizations that far exceed customer expectations in areas such as technical support, customer service, account management, and professional services.
- Organizations that participate in the NorthFace ScoreBoard Award are rated solely by their own customers for performance during the preceding calendar year. Kronos is one of just two organizations internationally to be recognized for 18 consecutive years.
- Kronos customers rated Kronos Global Support 94 percent or higher in multiple categories, including:
- Overall professionalism: 99 percent
- Customer education: 99 percent
- Understanding customer problems: 98 percent
- Equipment support: 98 percent
- Providing effective solutions: 98 percent
- Support responsiveness: 97 percent
- Post-implementation experience: 94 percent
- Overall Kronos experience: 94 percent
- Jennifer Dearman, vice president of global customer success, is named to annual list of the Top 100 Customer Success Strategists.
- Published by MindTouch, the Top 100 Customer Success Strategist list recognizes customer success professionals for developing exceptional customer experiences through operational and tactical strategies.
- Candidates for inclusion in the Top 100 Customer Success Strategist list are nominated by their peers and elected by a combination of judges and peer voting.
- Dearman joined Kronos in 2016 and has more than 25 years of experience as an advisor, thought leader, and speaker, and executive in the field of customer success. She guides the Kronos customer-first philosophy, which emphasizes knowing, leading, connecting, and empowering customers to realize the true value of their Kronos partnership.
- To complement the exceptional services delivered by Kronos Global Support, the Kronos Community provides a thriving online customer community with more than 35,000 members. The Kronos Community provides tools and resources to maximize their Kronos solution, tap into educational resources, remote customer support, case management, and peer networking groups to share best practices, and even recommend future product enhancements.
- Bob Hughes, chief customer and strategy officer, Kronos
“At Kronos, putting customers first is the philosophy that drives everything we do. With 40 years of experience helping organizations make the most of their people strategy, these honors demonstrate the commitment of our teams to serve as advocates and partners who are dedicated to ensuring Kronos customers are successful.”
- John Alexander Maraganis, president and CEO, Customer Relationship Management Institute LLC
“With its unique ‘customer-only vote’ criteria, the NorthFace ScoreBoard Award is viewed as the only objective benchmark for excellence in customer service. Kronos continues to experience dramatic growth as a business each year, and as an 18-time recipient of this award, it demonstrates that an unwavering focus on customer success is equally important as offering innovative new services and solutions.”
- Read about the customer-first philosophy at Kronos.
- Learn how Kronos Customer Success helps drive positive business outcomes through a proactive, personal, and proven collaborative partnership.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2018 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.
Footnote 1: Legal Disclaimer – To be eligible for the NorthFace ScoreBoard Award, Kronos engages a third party to conduct a survey on its behalf, and then engages the Customer Relationship Management Institute LLC to audit the process and verify the customer satisfaction survey results.