Kronos Incorporated today announced that it has been recognized by the Great Place to Work® Institute in Greater China for the first time as one of the region’s Best Companies to Work For®.
- The sixth-annual Best Places to Work in Greater China ranking was determined by Great Place to Work Greater China based on employee responses to the Trust Index© survey combined with insight from an extensive Culture Audit© review and detailed evaluation of Kronos’ internal processes, procedures, and culture.
- Together, the employee feedback and workplace culture assessments conducted by Great Place to Work Greater China aim to map organizations to five trust-building dimensions of what makes a great place to work: credibility, respect, fairness, pride, and camaraderie.
- Kronos was one of only 33 companies in Mainland China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan to make the list.
- Kronos first opened an office in China in 2007, and today more than 1 million people throughout Greater China use a Kronos solution every day.
- This latest distinction in China is one of many accolades Kronos has recently received worldwide for its unique workplace culture. Other highlights include:
- Being recognized by Glassdoor.com as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in the U.S., where the company is headquartered.
- The Globe and Mail ranked Kronos a best place to work in Canada, Great Place to Work India again listed Kronos as one of the 50 Best Technology Companies, and Kronos was named one of the top 20 Best Places to Work in Australia.
- Kronos was one of the 2017 Best Workplaces for Giving Back by Fortune magazine, a Best Workplace for Women, and a Best Employer by Forbes.
- The company was named a Top Place to Work in Massachusetts by The Boston Globe and an outstanding contributor to the region’s economy by MassEcon.
- Kronos employs more than 5,300 Kronites around the globe. The company is actively hiring with nearly 300 Kronos job openings worldwide.
- Aron Ain, chief executive officer, Kronos
“We are honored to be named an employer of choice in China, a fast-growing and important region for Kronos, our customers, and partners. This award truly belongs to our fellow Kronites in China whose talent, passion, and hard work make it possible for us to deliver incredible products and services to our customers in the region. Thank you to all of our great employees for their dedication to Kronos!”
- Jose Bezanilla, chief executive officer, Great Place to Work in Greater China
“Our 2017 Great Place to Work awards are focused on the idea that diversity and inclusion are more than just politically correct principles: they lead to better talent, being more competitive, and giving employees a clear feeling of their social contribution to a better society.”
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent
- Follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2018 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.