Kronos Incorporated today announced that it has received the 2015 NorthFace ScoreBoard AwardSM from the Omega Management Group Corp. for excellence in customer satisfaction.1
- Omega presents the NorthFace ScoreBoard Award annually to organizations that consistently exceeded customer expectations during the preceding year, as rated by their own customers:
- Kronos scored a perfect 100 percent when customers were asked if the company is professional and courteous during interactions;
- Kronos is highly regarded for technical aptitude, with 99 percent of customer respondents reporting Kronos had the required skills to understand and resolve their issue; and
- Overall, 96 percent declared they are satisfied with Kronos customer support.
- This is the 16th consecutive year that Kronos has been honored for its commitment to customer satisfaction by winning the NorthFace ScoreBoard Award.
- Kronos is one of just two organizations to receive the NorthFace ScoreBoard Award every year since the program's inception in 2000, and the only cloud company to achieve this honor.
- Kronos Global Support representatives average nearly nine years of tenure with Kronos, more than double the industry average for business and technical services support representatives.
- Chris Todd, senior vice president of operations and chief services officer, Kronos
"At Kronos, we believe happy, engaged employees help create happy customers. Our WorkInspired culture has allowed us to build a team of experienced and highly knowledgeable service representatives whose tenure far surpasses industry averages. This ensures our customers get the support they need. We'd like to thank our customers for recognizing our commitment to excellence in service and support for the 16th consecutive year."
- John Alexander Maraganis, president and chief executive officer, Omega Management Group
"Due to its unique 'customer-only vote' criteria, the NorthFace ScoreBoard Award has been viewed from its inception as the only objective benchmark for excellence in customer service. In 2015, more than 275 projects, many international in scope, were judged from companies based in the U.S. and abroad. As a recipient of this honor for 16 straight years, Kronos continues to demonstrate that investing in customer experience will provide the stability needed to achieve long-term business success."
- Learn why customers come first with Kronos Global Support.
- Hear about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and how it benefits customers.
- Read about the Omega NorthFace ScoreBoard Award.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries - including more than half of the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2016 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.
Footnote 1: Legal Disclaimer: To be eligible for the NorthFace ScoreBoard Award, Kronos engages the Omega Management Group to audit the process and verify customer satisfaction survey results obtained through a survey conducted by a third party.