LAS VEGAS, Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) Annual Conference & Exhibition ,
Kronos Incorporated today announced that it secured the highest overall ranking among time and attendance vendors in healthcare software and services according to the "2015/2016 Best in KLAS: Software & Services" report published by KLAS, a leading research firm specializing in monitoring and reporting on the performance of healthcare vendors. The report was published in January 2016.
- In the Best in KLAS report, Kronos scored the highest for time and attendance among four vendors reviewed by KLAS.
- KLAS collects thousands of healthcare providers' feedback needed to compile the annual Best in KLAS report. In every instance, the KLAS methodology includes screening for bias to ensure as clean and random a sample as possible.
- Kronos serves more than 10,000 healthcare providers across the entire continuum of care representing primary care providers, acute care hospitals and health systems, post-acute care, hospice and home health. In addition to time and attendance, Kronos provides staff and physician scheduling, workforce analytics, absence management, HR, and payroll software solutions, among other applications - offering the market's most comprehensive healthcare workforce management suite.
- Committed to innovation, Kronos also provides mobile applications to support managing in the moment and increasing employee engagement. And increasingly Kronos healthcare customers are deploying in the Kronos Cloud.
- Susan M. Reese, MBA, RN, CPHIMS, director, healthcare practice group, Kronos
"As the global leader in workforce management, we are highly committed to delivering healthcare providers with the software and services they need to react quickly and accurately to changing conditions when deploying their workforces. It is rewarding to be recognized by KLAS for our accomplishments."
- Kronos made this announcement from the HIMSS Annual Conference & Exhibition being held in Las Vegas from Feb. 28-March 4. Kronos is exhibiting in booth #4921.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries - including more than half of the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2016 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.